The Student Room Group
Reply 1
They're might be something on the box about results?

That stuff is really popular though so I assume it does work at some stage.
Reply 2
I never found cocoa butter or moisterised helped speed it up. It just helped stop it from happening again.
Reply 3
I've found palmers cocoa butter hlps to prevent stretch marks but the only thing that helps them to fade is bio-oil.
Reply 4
Ok thanks. I want to prevent them as well, so all is not lost.

I was going to get some bio oil, but couldn't find it in boots and the only thing I found to make them fade cost £20 and I really don't have that money to spend on a bottle of stuff at the moment. Ah well, I'll get some soon.
sexysax
Ok thanks. I want to prevent them as well, so all is not lost.

I was going to get some bio oil, but couldn't find it in boots and the only thing I found to make them fade cost £20 and I really don't have that money to spend on a bottle of stuff at the moment. Ah well, I'll get some soon.

the cocoa butter thing/tub is only £4 isn't it? It is on the boots website.
I'm going to Boots later today to get this, and this bio-oil, this isn't at Boots?

And if something physical wise doesn't look great, you should do something about it, irrespective of the price, but if you don't have that kind of money to spend/invest, bit unfortunate. Like you i want something preventative and to get the lines to fade...
Reply 6
Yeah it was only £3.99 so I got it. Yeah, I know I need to sort it because I hate the marks, but I can't really afford it at the moment. I will probably be able to in a few weeks but after my holiday gah!
Reply 7
You can get Bio-oil at Superdurg :biggrin:

I forget how much it is, but sign up here and you can print off a 10% off voucher :smile:
Reply 8
Thanks for that.

How quick does bio oil fade them then?

Latest