The Student Room Group

strong EVERYTHING

Scroll to see replies

Welcome back!

I heard about your lifts on a cruise this weekend.

Getting see you posting again!
Original post by Amskyr
You know what Tony? I never bumped it up to 101. Maybe that was where it all went wrong and Im here months later still at a 100kg deadlift :frown:

But what is dead can never die and I am back to resume my logging. I have been lifting but really sporadically and following the no routine routine to a tee. I cant remember the last time I benched. I need to recruit the glutes more in deadlift. My back angle during squatting is problematic but Im here and Im real.

So here I am rock me like a hurricane. The only good thing about my training is that Ive broken the mind**** which is the 80kg squat im now reppin 86kg.

My lifts as it stands:

Bench - probably around 46kg
Squat - 86kg x4 (3)
Deadlift - 100kg

September will be a month of gains and I now have powerlift 2s cause I can squat more than 80kg now. First weight session of the week is tomorrow, I'm just posting now because someone repped me for a post in rybs thread which I posted back in January and it ignited a fire in me that had to be satisfied.

your squats are crap. brb lifting 4kg more than you at heavier bodyweight
Good to see you haven't died :smile:
Welcome back
Reply 423
Original post by Motorbiker
Welcome back!

I heard about your lifts on a cruise this weekend.

Getting see you posting again!

Lol really? Was hype nursing a sex on the beach lamenting my low bar back position?! I heard he lost some bets to you...

Original post by AreebWithaHat

LOL. bring it.

Original post by danadd9
Good to see you haven't died :smile:
Welcome back

Thank u gigadanadd :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amskyr
Lol really? Was hype nursing a sex on the beach lamenting my low bar back position?! I heard he lost some bets to you...

Yea, we had a chat and I asked if you were still lifting and why you weren't logging. Oh, also asked about proposal and he said June next year so get ring shopping.

Yep, max bodyweight Squats and 1000kg FTOH challenge.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AreebWithaHat

I raise you lifting 2.5kg more than you at heavier bodyweight. :biggrin:

also in :redface:
Reply 426
Original post by Motorbiker
Yea, we had a chat and I asked if you were still lifting and why you weren't logging. Oh, also asked about proposal and he said June next year so get ring shopping.

Yep, max bodyweight Squats and 1000kg FTOH challenge.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Motorbiker you are outrageous. what is FTOH? Full total over head

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amskyr
Motorbiker you are outrageous. what is FTOH? Full total over head

Posted from TSR Mobile

Floor to over head.

Get 1000 up as quick as possible. Probably 40kg *25 or 50*20.

Posted from TSR Mobile
a girl who lifts, nice! don't see a lot of those. got any recent pics of your body?
Get Frosty some water he's thirsty

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lmao
Original post by Amskyr
You know what Tony? I never bumped it up to 101. Maybe that was where it all went wrong and Im here months later still at a 100kg deadlift :frown:

But what is dead can never die and I am back to resume my logging. I have been lifting but really sporadically and following the no routine routine to a tee. I cant remember the last time I benched. I need to recruit the glutes more in deadlift. My back angle during squatting is problematic but Im here and Im real.

So here I am rock me like a hurricane. The only good thing about my training is that Ive broken the mind**** which is the 80kg squat im now reppin 86kg.

My lifts as it stands:

Bench - probably around 46kg
Squat - 86kg x4 (3)
Deadlift - 100kg

September will be a month of gains and I now have powerlift 2s cause I can squat more than 80kg now. First weight session of the week is tomorrow, I'm just posting now because someone repped me for a post in rybs thread which I posted back in January and it ignited a fire in me that had to be satisfied.

Oh hai :colondollar:

In :smile:
Original post by Angry cucumber
Get Frosty some water he's thirsty

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Scoobiedoobiedo

Original post by illusionz
Lmao

Permabanned.
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Permabanned.

You missed me mate :wink: