The Student Room Group

TSR Party - Who Would You Invite?

If you could invite 10 people from TSR to a party you're hosting who would you bring along and why?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What kind of party is this going to be? :colone:
Just myself.
Reply 3
Original post by Bubzeh

I'm guessing it's not political....
Reply 4
Gosh, that many people? I'm out.
Reply 5
Original post by Bubzeh

This kind:

Reply 6
OP, can we lower it to 5 people? I can't think of 10 people I could tolerate on TSR for the whole duration of a party
Reply 7
Original post by keromedic
I'd probably invite ppl I could have a convo with so
Mathsnerd1
Robbie242
Felix Felicis
Justinawe
L'evilfish

I've seen your avatar pop up a few times now and every post you've done has bored me.

Up your game.
Original post by Bubzeh
I've seen your avatar pop up a few times now and every post you've done has bored me.

Up your game.

Fair enough. I'll have entertaining you in my mind when posting in the future :biggrin:
Maid Marian. I'd flirt with her all night then take her home to solve her self confidence issues :colone:
Anyone who promises to be my friend.
omgoMG Tyrion Lannister, L'evil fish, Holby fanatic, hellz bellz, sorry if I've forgotten anyone #tsrbumcrew2k13

:colonhash:
Original post by Rainbowarrow
Maid Marian. I'd flirt with her all night then take her home to solve her self confidence issues :colone:

:hugs:
Original post by Cake Faced Kid.
omgoMG Tyrion Lannister, L'evil fish, Holby fanatic, hellz bellz, sorry if I've forgotten anyone #tsrbumcrew2k13

:colonhash:

umm i think you forgot me??
Reply 14
I would invite Tyrion Lannister only and then not show up so that she turns up and feels stupid. There's something about her that I find very off.
Original post by Red one
I would invite Tyrion Lannister only and then not show up so that she turns up and feels stupid. There's something about her that I find very off.

Assuming I'd come in the first place :colonhash:
Reply 16
Original post by Red one

Would you invite 'Little J'?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Assuming I'd come in the first place :colonhash:

What if the party was honouring you? I doubt you'd turn it down then, right? :tongue:

Original post by meenu89
Would you invite 'Little j'?

Who? Must've been before my time.
Reply 18
Original post by Kiss
This kind:

A party like that with just 10 people? Crikey.
Original post by Red one
What if the party was honouring you? I doubt you'd turn it down then, right? :tongue:

You'd have to entice me with spearmint polos (my fav, in case anyone's feeling some Tyrion Appreciation). And when I find it a fake, I'll go and buy some anyway. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest