The Student Room Group

Waitrose Group Interview....

I've been invited for a group interview at Waitrose but I'm really scared about it.

I'm not that outgoing or confident but I really want the job.

I'm not very good groups and always tend to be the one who ends up doing nothing in group work and I really hate talking out loud and presenting something infront of loads of people.

I know it sounds like I wouldn't fit the job but I really need it and I don't know what to do becasue I'm so shy. :s-smilie:

Has anyone done it before? Is it really that bad? And were you shy too?
Original post by eat146
I've been invited for a group interview at Waitrose but I'm really scared about it.

I'm not very good groups and always tend to be the one who ends up doing nothing in group work and I really hate talking out loud and presenting something infront of loads of people.

I know it sounds like I wouldn't fit the job but I really need it and I don't know what to do becasue I'm so shy. :s-smilie:

I'm in exactly the same position, I suffer from terrible anxiety and I've got a group interview next Tuesday. Have you had your interview yet? It really annoys me when they create such a huge emphasis on being this confident and charismatic person when you're going to be stacking shelves at the end of the day.

If you have had it, how did it go?
Reply 2
Original post by eat146

Has anyone who has been to one this year got any info? The procedure seems to change year on year judging by the posts in the other threads.
Just wondering - how did you all go about applying for the job? Did you go through the John Lewis partnership website job search?
Reply 4
Original post by lovelycup7
Just wondering - how did you all go about applying for the job? Did you go through the John Lewis partnership website job search?

I'm pretty sure the only way you can apply is through the job search online on the JLP website.
Original post by Hyde
I'm pretty sure the only way you can apply is through the job search online on the JLP website.

Ah okay - wasn't sure as I have spoken to some people who said they just popped into their local store to ask about vacancies. Thanks! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending