The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Getting items delivered with a courier?

To cut a long story short, I have ordered an item off the internet and it is to be delivered to my flat in Cwrt Mawr, but my flat doesn't have an intercom, so I was wondering what the situation is like with courier deliveries. My flat also faces away from the road so I can't exactly stand near the window. And I also live on the top floor so no one in my flat will be able to hear the courier knock. I was wondering how do people in Aber get around this?
Original post by LMedza
To cut a long story short, I have ordered an item off the internet and it is to be delivered to my flat in Cwrt Mawr, but my flat doesn't have an intercom, so I was wondering what the situation is like with courier deliveries. My flat also faces away from the road so I can't exactly stand near the window. And I also live on the top floor so no one in my flat will be able to hear the courier knock. I was wondering how do people in Aber get around this?

If it's the Royal Mail then they have a key/card to each block, if not and it's another courier then they simply knock on a ground floor flat window to gain entry to the block. I'm quite a serial online buyer and lived in a top floor flat in Cwrt Mawr in first year. I never missed a delivery or had to visit a depot.
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Quick Reply

Latest