The Student Room Group

I'm 20. Do you think my belly looks too big? Is it a turn off?

thanks

Scroll to see replies

What do you think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by chickenman
What do you think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gastric band surgery ASAP or just go to a gym and run on a treadmill till you can't run no more and you are sweating like a fat lass on a night out munching kebabs by the pavement.
Original post by xaki90
Gastric band surgery ASAP or just go to a gym and run on a treadmill till you can't run no more and you are sweating like a fat lass on a night out munching kebabs by the pavement.

Gastric band?! Cheers. Didn't think I was that big.
Reply 4
If it begins to cover your balls, it means it's time to hit the ab crunches.
That is the worst possible angle. Of course you do not need a gastric band.
Reply 6
Can you see your genitals
This is a really bad angle. I feel if you took it from the front angle, it would look a lot better.
Reply 8
I'm going to be serious with you. Yes, it's a bit big. But there's no reason why it shouldn't disappear pretty quick if you watch your food intake, drink plenty of water, and exercise here and there. No biggie.
Your belly does look big, but it doesn't look like (just) fat... it looks like you just ate quite a lot on the particular day that you took the picture, so your stomach is inflated. If it was fat then your waist would be having a bit more fat too.

But yeah if I were you I'd probably go and do some cardio, lose some fat, and then build some muscle.
depends how it looks when you're standing up
What do you think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by xaki90

Original post by IspeaksBristol
Gastric band?! Cheers. Didn't think I was that big.

Original post by 2ndClass
If it begins to cover your balls, it means it's time to hit the ab crunches.

Original post by JennaEmBee
That is the worst possible angle. Of course you do not need a gastric band.

Original post by Ben Kenobi
Can you see your genitals

Original post by LauraRMCF
This is a really bad angle. I feel if you took it from the front angle, it would look a lot better.

Original post by Keenanp
I'm going to be serious with you. Yes, it's a bit big. But there's no reason why it shouldn't disappear pretty quick if you watch your food intake, drink plenty of water, and exercise here and there. No biggie.

Original post by Dragonfly07
Your belly does look big, but it doesn't look like (just) fat... it looks like you just ate quite a lot on the particular day that you took the picture, so your stomach is inflated. If it was fat then your waist would be having a bit more fat too.

But yeah if I were you I'd probably go and do some cardio, lose some fat, and then build some muscle.

Original post by ThoughtIsFree
depends how it looks when you're standing up

Hi thanks for your answers,

here's a standing up picture...

Hi thanks for your answers,

here's a standing up picture...

Mate. Everyone wanted to see a better picture, instead you took a picture cutting half your belly off. Real useful :facepalm:. Stop attention seeking and stop looking for opinions off the internet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mate. Everyone wanted to see a better picture, instead you took a picture cutting half your belly off. Real useful :facepalm:. Stop attention seeking and stop looking for opinions off the internet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

are these better? i only want an opinion and people asked for different angles! :frown:

Reply 14
Yes it is slightly big, no you are not monstrously fat, yes the rest of your body looks quite slim, no you shouldn't really worry about it, yes you should probably eat better and exercise more
are these better? i only want an opinion and people asked for different angles! :frown:

You havn't got moobs. You are fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looks alright, you're not majorly fat or anything
(edited 10 years ago)
When are you due? Seriously you could do with joining a gym! Google 'skinny-fat' and that's pretty much you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UnknownError
When are you due? Seriously you could do with joining a gym! Google 'skinny-fat' and that's pretty much you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do a lot of cycling and go swimming but I just eat a bit too much. I kinda like having a bit of belly :wink:

Looks alright :tongue: I'd work on getting some more muscle

Quick Reply

Latest