The Student Room Group

Girls - If a guy has had sex with other guys in the past

Scroll to see replies

I'm curious to see posts from the older posters. My female peers at college would probably dump a bi guy.
Original post by jimmyclyro
If a guy your dating tells you he is bisexual, why would that make you doubt his sexuality? Surely that would just confirm his sexuality, no? And being cheated on with a guy is creepy? Surely cheating is the same regardless of which gender, and why are you so worried about being cheated on?

Just that I couldnt be protective of him- id be constantly worried when his friends gave him bro hugs... Ya know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
If you really like someone it shouldn't matter if they're bisexual. There's MUCH more to someone than their sexuality.

Everyone has a sexual history, why should it matter what sex it's with? I'd be much more worried if they'd had many heterosexual partners than the odd homosexual partner...
Reply 23
Original post by Obiejess
Just that I couldnt be protective of him- id be constantly worried when his friends gave him bro hugs... Ya know

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough, you realise that being bi doesn't mean you fancy every guy and girl in sight though, right? :tongue:
wouldn't bother me in the slightest

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by donutaud15
wouldn't bother me in the slightest

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool, would you prefer to be told early on whilst the relationship is still developing, or would it be best to leave it till later, when it's clear the relationship is serious and definitely going somewhere?
Cool, would you prefer to be told early on whilst the relationship is still developing, or would it be best to leave it till later, when it's clear the relationship is serious and definitely going somewhere?

I would prefer to be told early in the relationship. This is personal to me though as my husband is bi but I found out just after the wedding. But then I could see why as he was scared to say something and in any case it wouldn't have stopped me marrying him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fair enough, you realise that being bi doesn't mean you fancy every guy and girl in sight though, right? :tongue:

I know but sometimes I can get a little over protective, with straight guys too (e.g. Stay 10 foot from anyone female)- so I'd feel like i'd need to be like that about staying away from guys too. But this is just when im stressed/it's that time of the month. Loads of my friends are gay/bi.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd be more upset that the guy hadn't told me straight off than the actual act. The secrecy of it would make me reconsider, rather than the actual act itself.
It wouldn't put me off - in fact, I was with someone who had had sex with guys in the past.
If anything, I'd be worried about STDs and would probably want to get him checked, but that would be a requirement regardless of him being with guys or girls :tongue:
I can't say it would bother me. I'm really laid back about that sort of stuff though so it may be different for other girls.
At first, I would ask what was the reason of this to make clear for me should I continue to be with him or not!
Reply 32
I may be a weird girl but I would propose a thresome :/. Am I really ****ed up?
Original post by keromedic
I'm curious to see posts from the older posters. My female peers at college would probably dump a bi guy.

I guess I'm older (20). Honestly, I've been in this situation and it doesn't put me off at all. If they find guys attractive too, what's the problem? I would never dump a guy on that basis. I think for me the most important thing is that the guy wants to be with me, I want to be with him and we both have no STIs :smile:

Original post by Aniaa

No, no you're not. I would probably say the same thing!
To be honest, it'd put me off if he was on the receiving end - if he enjoyed that sort of thing, I wouldn't be able to offer that to him.
Reply 35
That is a sin. Stay away
Reply 36
I wouldn't personally but I'm not homophobic, just preference :smile:
Original post by toxic09
That is a sin. Stay away

Would neg but am out of rep
Original post by Aniaa

lol as in, both of them on you

or you want to see gay sex?
Original post by xXHolly_90Xx
Personally I wouldn't
But not due to the act itself, but due to the fact that I am an extremely jealous person (At least I admit it!) I'd be very paranoid that they might be tempted to try a guy again even if they wouldn't.

What makes a bisexual more likely to cheat?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending