The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Sunderland Applicants (2014 start)

Thought I'd start a thread for 2013 applicants (2014 start). I'm applying for Social Work! :smile: What is everyone applying for?
---
Connect to University of Sunderland here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Original post by dooobie_

:smile: Great! Where else are you applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by sophieleannexo
:smile: Great! Where else are you applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just Sunderland, applied for a combination of subjects

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4

me too :smile:
Reply 5
Advertising and design :smile:
Reply 6
Biomedical Science! I got my offer a couple if weeks ago. Just waiting to hear from my other Unis now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by agnes93
me too :smile:

combined subject or straight criminology?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Music!
Application has been sent eventually! Yeahy! :biggrin: applying for Social Work!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a conditional offer from Sunderland to study business with human resources!
Reply 11
When do you apply?
Reply 12
Original post by bethxcrystal
I have a conditional offer from Sunderland to study business with human resources!

When do you apply?
Reply 13
hi! I'm from the U.S but I am coming to Sunderland to study for the Spring in 2014! Super nervous but excited :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by jjarvi2
hi! I'm from the U.S but I am coming to Sunderland to study for the Spring in 2014! Super nervous but excited :smile:

wow, all the way from the States for Sunderland, what is it you're wanting to study :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Sarah_143
wow, all the way from the States for Sunderland, what is it you're wanting to study :smile:

My major is Mass Communications and my minor is Film
So Im going to take some film classes and maybe one communication class.. My advisor says its better to take only 3 or 4 classes instead of 5??

Do you go to University of Sunderland????
Reply 16
Original post by jjarvi2
My major is Mass Communications and my minor is Film
So Im going to take some film classes and maybe one communication class.. My advisor says its better to take only 3 or 4 classes instead of 5??

Do you go to University of Sunderland????

ah cool, sounds interesting I'm not sure what the application process is like over there, sounds more complicated to here though :smile:
No, I don't yet, hopefully next year I'll be there however
Reply 17
Thinking about applying for Politics & Media and Communication combined honours. Anyone else applying for this?
Reply 18
combined subject or straight criminology?

Posted from TSR Mobile

straight. and you?
Reply 19
Original post by agnes93
straight. and you?

combined

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply