The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

ive applied to keele for medicine and ive had a acknowledgement letter on Monday. im a little anxious about how long itll be fore I hear about whether im unsuccessful or not. and as for the campus.... I live about 5 miles away and its a lovely place. the university has really had an overhaul in recent times and im desperate to get a place!! good luck everyone :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 21
I just got an offer today for Keele although they didn't email me to say they've got my application!!! Business economics at ABC excluding Critical Thinking! I sent it on friday so that's only about 2/3 days excluding the weekend!! mega quick!!
Reply 22
Original post by GrammarGirl
how long did it take for you to get your keele offer? :smile: I've applied for english lit and creative writing

sent it on the 11th and got the offer today for economics (16th) but that included 12/13th of the weekend!!
Original post by cbithas
Haha what other unis have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sheffield, Leicester and St Georges :smile: (and Kent for biochem/biomed). How about you?
Reply 24
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Sheffield, Leicester and St Georges :smile: (and Kent for biochem/biomed). How about you?

Nearly applied to Leicester :smile: I applied to Liverpool,Bristol,Lancaster and pharmacy UEA

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cbithas
Nearly applied to Leicester :smile: I applied to Liverpool,Bristol,Lancaster and pharmacy UEA

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah fair dos, still great choices :smile:

Oh my, I actually applied to pharmacy at UEA as well :eek: but then I changed it on track the next day :mmm:
mine was sent off yesterday so I hope I get an offer soon...if at all! where else are you all applying to? :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by sophhiee
6 days for me for Eng and American Lit :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I GOT AN OFFER FOR ENGLISH AND AMERICAN LIT TOO! It took them five days to reply and I'm so happy!
Reply 28
Original post by Kgooding
I GOT AN OFFER FOR ENGLISH AND AMERICAN LIT TOO! It took them five days to reply and I'm so happy!

AÀAHHHHHH SO EXCITING :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Hey all,

I sent my application for history and politics off on Monday, still no acknowledgement. Is this normal?
Reply 30
Original post by Lipvig
Hey all,

I sent my application for history and politics off on Monday, still no acknowledgement. Is this normal?

I didn't get an e-mail saying they'd recieved the application. Just check UCAS when you get your letter and see if they've offered you anything
Reply 31
Original post by Kgooding
I didn't get an e-mail saying they'd recieved the application. Just check UCAS when you get your letter and see if they've offered you anything

I've had the letter and checked on track, no update. Thanks anyway!
Reply 32
Original post by alixrebecca
thats amazing well done!! what's your offer for?

Thanks! I applied for History major with English minor :smile:
People are getting offers already?! I haven't even got my reference yet! :frown:

But I'm applying for psychology at Keele :biggrin:
I've applied to Keele as a backup option, but I am kind of regretting it, after looking at their intake number it is only 15.....such a low amount! :/
Reply 35
Original post by alixrebecca
Is anyone applying to Keele in 2014? :smile: Just thought I'd start this and we can talk about offers and all!

Hi! I don't really know how to use this...but I've applied! I'm hoping to study psychology!! Is anyone else? And when do you get the unconditional offer? I applied a 5 days ago! And the grounds look lovely! And the bars! Haha:tongue:
Reply 36
Original post by siankiera
Hi! I don't really know how to use this...but I've applied! I'm hoping to study psychology!! Is anyone else? And when do you get the unconditional offer? I applied a 5 days ago! And the grounds look lovely! And the bars! Haha:tongue:

When you get your offer depends on the course, for some people its about a week, for others, it can be much longer, Psycology, from reading about other unis, expect to wait longer since it seems to be more competitive/selective. Your offer will only be unconditional though if you already have your A Levels certificated now. If you're still doing them it'll be conditional on your grades.

Keele does look lovely, apart from the accommodation (have the offer now so they cant take it back :wink:) It would be competing for a firm if it had nicer accommodation, but for me the lack of enough en-suites and them saying on the open day pretty much don't expect one if you apply makes me consider somewhere else first.
I've applied for Humanities Foundation Year then English and Educational Studies. So nervous waiting to hear anything!!! :s-smilie:
(edited 10 years ago)
Same! (As in I'll be nearly 21) Glad I'm not the only one applying at this age lol
Reply 39
Original post by Robin Van Persie
Applying for Social Science foundation... think im the only one here :frown:

Don't worry your not alone, I hoping to do the Social Science foundation year too! :h:
I was worried myself that I'd be the only one. What are you hoping to go on to do??

Quick Reply

Latest