The Student Room Group

my boyfriend

im not sure where to begin,

we started going out a few days ago and haven;t known each other that long,

i said id go for a drink in the pub he works at with my mate (a lass) and then when i got there he said hi to me, ignored me and then went and spoke to his mate,

then didn't even call me afterwards, he says he really likes me, do you think i annoyed him, its not like i go in the pub every day just as it is one of my locals, living in a big town i have about 10 locals, lol

if he comtinues to be like this its not worth it, is it?

he said he may not be able to speck to me at work which was understandable, i would have thought he would have spoken to me first rather then his mate he dunt really know

im being silly aren;t i?
no he shouldt have ignored you. its not a good sign tbh but maybe he was just shy?
Is he a stereotypical 'badboy'?
Reply 3
no not a bad boy maybe a bit of a stresshead would have thought i deserved a phone call or message just to say sorry i wasn't talkative, maybe he was just having a bad day, i didn;t say bye as i walked out the pub and me and my mate were laughing rather loud as we do tend to have a good time,

i just thought maybe it was rude to not say sorry!!!
Yeah. Sounds a bit of a knob tbh, but I'm only getting an impression from one incident so...
Reply 5
he says he thinks im lolvey and gorgeous always hugging me and telling me how nice i am i just didn;t really get that impression, now
You haven't had sex with him between him telling you you're lovely, and him ignoring you have you?
Reply 7
no i haven't thats the first thing people think,

its just abit stupid isn;t it, being in a stress for me going down the pub for a drink, werid or what? i told him i understadn why he might not speck to me, i just expected maybe a hello how are you instead of just hi then walked off and didn't even serve me

Latest

Trending

Trending