The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Can I get into LSE?

I'm in year 12 at the moment and hope to go to LSE. My as level subjects are maths economics, history, business studies and extended project with critical thinking

I have only just realised that they are not keen on economics and business together so I have decided that I will drop business after as, do I still have a chance to get in?

My gcse's were 9A*s and 4 As

My predicted grades for as are AAAA and an A in critical thinking but that doesn't count.

PS. I cannot change my subject choices as the deadline has already gone.
Reply 1
See no reason why you can't, your GCSEs are great and you are using Business as an AS.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Kitty1996
I'm in year 12 at the moment and hope to go to LSE. My as level subjects are maths economics, history, business studies and extended project with critical thinking

I have only just realised that they are not keen on economics and business together so I have decided that I will drop business after as, do I still have a chance to get in?

My gcse's were 9A*s and 4 As

My predicted grades for as are AAAA and an A in critical thinking but that doesn't count.

PS. I cannot change my subject choices as the deadline has already gone.

They love FM and hate Business Studies. Could go against you even if you've got the grades!
Reply 3
Well If the deadline has passed, you can't do a much about that but you can still apply, don't see why not. If you know they're not keen on it and you can't change, make sure other parts of your application are up to scratch and stand out!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending