The Student Room Group

Difference between a truce and armistice?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Occams Chainsaw
Was that a euphemism? :teehee: :smug:

This is true but did you also know that a sloth retains it's grip even after it's dead? :pierre:

Not intentionally. Poor word choice :tongue:

Did you know they risk their lives on a 20 minute descent to the forest floor to **** when they could just do it hanging from the tree? Truly odd creatures.
Reply 21
Original post by desdemonata
Not intentionally. Poor word choice :tongue:

Did you know they risk their lives on a 20 minute descent to the forest floor to **** when they could just do it hanging from the tree? Truly odd creatures.

Yeah right! Nice save. :tongue:

The female sloths obviously just play hard to get. The male plays along.
Hmm, that scenario seems awfully close to home...
Yeah right! Nice save. :tongue:

The female sloths obviously just play hard to get. The male plays along.
Hmm, that scenario seems awfully close to home...

:rofl: Ah man, TSR's swear filter strikes again.

Not to f-word. To s-word. That's why it's so hilarious :toofunny:
Reply 23
:rofl: Ah man, TSR's swear filter strikes again.

Not to f-word. To s-word. That's why it's so hilarious :toofunny:

Well, Would you rather **** out of a tree or on the ground. I mean, when it's time to wipe it's ass you would have to hang on with one arm. That can't be comfortable.
(edited 10 years ago)
Well, Would you rather **** out of a tree or on the ground. I mean, when it goes to wipe it's ass you would have to hang on with one arm. That can't be comfortable.

Nice save :lol: Would you risk your life to **** (s-word :tongue:) once a week? It's the main thing they leave the trees for. I'm afraid the TIL section on Reddit didn't grace me with knowledge of whether they leave the trees to **** (f-word) :frown:
Reply 25
Nice save :lol: Would you risk your life to **** (s-word :tongue:) once a week? It's the main thing they leave the trees for. I'm afraid the TIL section on Reddit didn't grace me with knowledge of whether they leave the trees to **** (f-word) :frown:

Touche :pierre:

Imagine being the unfortunate passer-byer below them :lol: They are veggies so it would be like a pellet being shot out of a barrel and then accelerating at nearly 10 m/s towards your head. That can't be good.

I think they probably have a 'if this branch be a-rocking' rule so don't need to :yep:
Touche :pierre:

Imagine being the unfortunate passer-byer below them :lol: They are veggies so it would be like a pellet being shot out of a barrel and then accelerating at nearly 10 m/s towards your head. That can't be good.

I think they probably have a 'if this branch be a-rocking' rule so don't need to :yep:

How is sloths ****ting even remotely related to the difference between a truce and an armistice? :lol:
Reply 27
How is sloths ****ting even remotely related to the difference between a truce and an armistice? :lol:

Meh, I marked the thread as Answered and I'm the Thread Starter so who cares?! I do like how far away we got, though :yep:
Meh, I marked the thread as Answered and I'm the Thread Starter so who cares?! I do like how far away we got, though :yep:

I've had way too many warning points for spamming :moon: I'm bad at staying on topic :redface:
Reply 29
I've had way too many warning points for spamming :moon: I'm bad at staying on topic :redface:

I would send you a PM but after talking about Sloth **** it would be a bit anti-climatic. :dontknow:
I would send you a PM but after talking about Sloth **** it would be a bit anti-climatic. :dontknow:

:sadnod: "so... what do you think about having three toes?" :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending