The Student Room Group

what did I do wrong?

There is guy I like and we seem to get on quite well. The other day we studied at his house and we joked around as well as studied. He doesn't know I like him, I don't think he does anyway. I am pretty sure he was flirting with me a little too.

Yesterday I texted him about something course related but I had no reply. I texted him this morning as well, still nothing and then I texted him this afternoon and still no reply. What did I do wrong? Does this mean he defo doesn't like me? Does it mean I did something and he now hates me? I am going insane cause of this silence, I don't know what to do. Tomorrow I will see him but will it be a bit weird?
Reply 1
anyone?
Reply 2
Maybe he hasn't looked at the texts. I know I forget texts a lot if I get more than one because my notifications don't show them.

Or he's avoiding you for some reason.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is pathetic, he obviously hasn't seen his texts or something. So many people just need to calm down! Just cause he hasn't texted you for 5 minutes it doesn't mean he hates you, Jesus
Don't send him any more texts. Just wait and see if he replies. Don't over-analyse like that or send him a million texts to try and prompt him to reply.
Reply 5
I do the same thing with my boyfriend just to make him worry.
Or maybe he has no credit, calm down girl :smile:
Wait for tomorrow. If he deliberately ignores you when you're face to face then get over him.

It could just be nothing, he could be busy so do try to stop thinking so much about it tonight and just wait for tomorrow.
Reply 7
Original post by mahatma ghandi
This is pathetic, he obviously hasn't seen his texts or something. So many people just need to calm down! Just cause he hasn't texted you for 5 minutes it doesn't mean he hates you, Jesus

he hasn't texted me for 2 days not 5 minutes
Original post by Anonymous
he hasn't texted me for 2 days not 5 minutes

Oh ok, I guess he must hate you then...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending