Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pirates of the Carribean 2

Announcements Posted on
Complete this short survey for a chance to win an iPad mini! 22-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Excuse my ignorance, when is this out, or is it out already? :confused:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thursday 6 July 2006
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oooh soon! Thanks! Actually day I go on hols, ah well, it'll save until I am back!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    iv seen loads ads thought it was out too.. i loved the first one, hope the second is just as good
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I loved the first one, and ooh Johnny Depp :love: :rolleyes: .
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    cant wait for the film to come out,only 2 weeks to go!!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Seen the trailer and it looks great. I really like Jack's funny comments in it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysax)
    Yeah I loved the first one, and ooh Johnny Depp :love: :rolleyes: .
    *nods* JD is <3 hehehe .. yh me and my mates are going to stand outside the premier in the hope to catch a glimpse of everyone .. should be fun or really boring ..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah i have seen the adverts 4 it on tv and the proper trailer and it looks really gd!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    johnny depp... hmmm yummy
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Before I saw the first POTC film i thought it would suck big time, but its actually one of the best films ive seen in a few years, in the top 10 in the last 3 years easily.

Hopefully they didnt sell out and make no. 2 **** as normally happens with sequels.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BluesMan)
    Before I saw the first POTC film i thought it would suck big time, but its actually one of the best films ive seen in a few years, in the top 10 in the last 3 years easily.

Hopefully they didnt sell out and make no. 2 **** as normally happens with sequels.
    thats exactly how i felt. didnt watch the first POTC film for ages as i didnt think id like it (despite all my mates raving on about it) but then watched it on dvd and wow hello! one of the best films ive seen for a long time.

lookig forward to the second one but am a bit nervous as sequels can be a bit hit and miss, so heres hoping i wont be diapointed!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Film looks promicing except some bad reviews coming out already which is not good news becouse i loved the first one...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/films/2006/06/2...6_review.shtml

2 stars! It cant be that bad can it????
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i realy want to watch coz i just saw a trailer to it
    it looks amazing and funny
    loved the first one :love:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piglet23)
    thats exactly how i felt. didnt watch the first POTC film for ages as i didnt think id like it (despite all my mates raving on about it) but then watched it on dvd and wow hello! one of the best films ive seen for a long time.

lookig forward to the second one but am a bit nervous as sequels can be a bit hit and miss, so heres hoping i wont be diapointed!
    Yeah I didn't watch it for ages, and then I went round to a teachers house (I get on with him and his family) and he got it out for us all to watch and I absolutely loved it! Couldn't believe I had never seen it before!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hashshashin)
    Thursday 6 July 2006
    cant wait
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simatemcprimate)
    Seen the trailer and it looks great. I really like Jack's funny comments in it.
    Yes.. he says something about waving moments where he can do the right thing goodbye which is particularly entertaining. Ah I love Johnny Depp and his eccentricity.

I keep on thinking this is the 3rd Pirates of the Caribbean and thinking the Curse of the Black Pearl is the second one...maybe 'cos it's taken AGES for this film to come out!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Phoenix_Will_Rise)
    Film looks promicing except some bad reviews coming out already which is not good news becouse i loved the first one...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/films/2006/06/2...6_review.shtml

2 stars! It cant be that bad can it????
    Oh dear. But same director as the first movie and that was awesome :eek:
    (Original post by Scottish_Expatriate)
    Yes.. he says something about waving moments where he can do the right thing goodbye which is particularly entertaining. Ah I love Johnny Depp and his eccentricity.

I keep on thinking this is the 3rd Pirates of the Caribbean and thinking the Curse of the Black Pearl is the second one...maybe 'cos it's taken AGES for this film to come out!
    You're not as confused as my friend. She firmly believes that the movie's theme pertain to the thoracic cavity of a diseased indivual
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scottish_Expatriate)

Elizabeth :- One of these days there will be a moment when you can do the right thing
    Jack :- I love those moments........... I like to wave at them as they pass by!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simatemcprimate)
    Elizabeth :- One of these days there will be a moment when you can do the right thing
    Jack :- I love those moments........... I like to wave at them as they pass by!
    that is a great line,lol
    and im going to see the film on thursday morning,i cant wait!!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 17, 2006
New on TSR

TSR Freshers' blogs 2014

Read what TSR's freshers have to say as they head off to uni

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki film section

Quick link:

Unanswered film threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.