The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pane123
If you don't know where to put a thread, chances are it shouldn't be put anywhere.

This is probably the most disgusting and ridiculous post I have ever read. As if masses of semen are blocking you shower!

Try using a straw.

That is the most disgusting and stomach-churning thing I have ever read on TSR :indiff:
haha class.
Reply 22
Original post by desdemonata
That is the most disgusting and stomach-churning thing I have ever read on TSR :indiff:

Agreed.

It's much more pleasant if you spoon it up fresh.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
x

Tell him to wear a condom in the shower - you can't be too careful.

But it's probably soap
Original post by alex193
Drain unblocker will
get rid of the hair and hopefully everything else
will wash through.

Reminds me of this!

Wut!! :eek:

That's impossibru! Must have been an orgy? :tongue:
Reply 25
Original post by cambio wechsel
Mr Right-Bicep.

Lmao. Yes perhaps the perpetrator could be of help in this situation.

Original post by pane123

Try using a straw.

:rofl: that is so very disgusting.
Reply 26
Can you let your estate agency know? They should clean the showers before people move in.
Reply 27
Original post by eliza.anne
Saw the title and thought your boyfriend had TSRaped you :rofl: But yeah, buy some Mr Muscle or something?

Reply 28
That's okay, I wasn't planning on having much lunch today anyway.
This is gross :frown:
That's enough internet for today.

And I only came on about 10 minutes ago!
Have you tried licking the jizz out with your tongue?
Saw the title and thought your boyfriend had TSRaped you :rofl: But yeah, buy some Mr Muscle or something?

I thought this was going to start with some guy admitting he flogged the dolphin in the shower. I was about to have a word. You can do it in many places but don't do it in the shower. Unless someone is in there with you, then you get a free pass.
Reply 33
I would cultivate it in a large Petri dish, in 20 to 40 years you'll have your culprit and you may seek your revenge.
Reply 34
I'm so sorry for your predicament, but it did just result in me spitting coffee all over my computer screen.
Original post by Josheee
I'm so sorry for your predicament, but it did just result in me spitting coffee all over my computer screen.

coffee's an easy computer screen clean-up job. Jizz is very difficult, friends tell me.
Reply 36
Original post by thunder_chunky
I thought this was going to start with some guy admitting he flogged the dolphin in the shower. I was about to have a word. You can do it in many places but don't do it in the shower. Unless someone is in there with you, then you get a free pass.

So it's okay if it's a communal shower? :colone:
Reply 37
Original post by desdemonata

Lmao. Yes perhaps the perpetrator could be of help in this situation.

:rofl: that is so very disgusting.

I know, sorry. I am not proud of myself.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 38
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
My flat was rented out for a couple months when I wasn't there. So my shower was blocked and it's flooded my whole flat. I put my hand down the plug, So I'm about to call my boyfriend and start shoving it down

1st world problems.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 39
Wow.

Lost for words.

Other than most likely not cum.

Latest