The Student Room Group

Friendzone?

I'm in year 13 and I recently helped out during open evening at school. I was put with two girls from year 12 and we got talking. The one girl was particularly friendly and we got talking good.
Later that night she messaged me on facebook and we carried on talking and flirting. She told me that we were now best friends. It turns out that she has a boyfriend but they're on a "break" and she was talking about trying to get me with a girl I used to like. I must have had the wrong impression or something because I'm not really interested in this girl she is talking about. Even though we've only just met, I have fell for her but I think I'm in the friendzone. What do I do?
Either move on straight away or tell her you like her straight away, don't stay where you are because you'll become more and more of a friend in her eyes and she'll become more and more attractive in yours.
Original post by benplumley
Either move on straight away or tell her you like her straight away, don't stay where you are because you'll become more and more of a friend in her eyes and she'll become more and more attractive in yours.

Couldn't be more right

Posted from TSR Mobile
I THINK SHE WANTS YOU SO BADLY

..to fix her boyfriend's computer.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I'm in year 13 and I recently helped out during open evening at school. I was put with two girls from year 12 and we got talking. The one girl was particularly friendly and we got talking good.
Later that night she messaged me on facebook and we carried on talking and flirting. She told me that we were now best friends. It turns out that she has a boyfriend but they're on a "break" and she was talking about trying to get me with a girl I used to like. I must have had the wrong impression or something because I'm not really interested in this girl she is talking about. Even though we've only just met, I have fell for her but I think I'm in the friendzone. What do I do?

tell her right now where you are at. It will get much harder later.
Reply 5
Original post by benplumley

Spot on
Reply 6
Let her know how you feel about her immediately. If those feelings are reciprocated, she will more than likely tell you. If not, you'll have closure and will be at ease to move on at this stage. Really, the "friend zone" is an urban myth synonymous with indecisiveness.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending