The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Prospective Student

Hi all,

I've run out of open days before the hand-in date for my UCAS form to school, and was wondering if any current or ex-students from Keele University could answer the following questions for me?

Thanks, this will really help me! Even if you haven't been yourself but know someone who has...what have they said about the university? What did they and didn't they like?

1) What course are you studying and at what campus?
2) How helpful is the student union? What can they offer?
3) Is there anything you don't like about the university?
4) Are the library facilities good?
5) Do you think there are enough provided study areas?
6) How would you rate the accommodation (also which accommodation are you staying in)?
7) What made you choose this university?

Thanks a lot to anyone who replies! Don't have to answer everything, I can understand if you don't want to tell me which accommodation you're staying in, for example!
1) What course are you studying and at what campus? Geography, and main campus. There is only one campus except the Health campus, but it's not really considered as one.
2) How helpful is the student union? What can they offer? The SU is very helpful. The advice service is especially. The Union always has fantastic artists playing, Prof Green, Rudimental, Chase and Status, Gym Class Heroes, Rizzle Kicks.
3) Is there anything you don't like about the university? Not really.
4) Are the library facilities good? Yes. Very good. Well provided for. Good range of books, study areas.
5) Do you think there are enough provided study areas? Yes. Just the right amount.
6) How would you rate the accommodation (also which accommodation are you staying in)? Barnes. It's mainly for final years. I'd give it 8/10.
7) What made you choose this university? Course reputation, green campus, friendly people, smaller, in people and size than regular unis, local area, people similar to me.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Quick Reply

Latest