Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

It does look really nice :biggrin:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 81
I was in two minds about staying at home or moving out. But i've definitely decided on moving out for that specific reason. I am yet to experience it! haha
Original post by MattDrane
Are you a international student? If so what I previously said may not (Though it still could) apply to you and I would recommend you do further research. In terms of payment, I am not sure how it works if you are an international student as being a british citizen my fees will be initially paid by the government with me paying the loan back once I get a job.

Yes bro , i m an international student ...u r lucky that government is supporting you .,i am saving money for this course ,an year ago...:frown::frown::frown::frown:
I'm thinking about going here, though I'm not sure whether I'm going to go for Graphic Design (again, did one year at Bolton Uni), Digital Journalism, Marketing or Marketing/Digital Media. Choices!

I live 15/20 minutes outside of Manchester on the train, so will more than likely be traveling back and forth! :smile:
I don't know whether to go with en-suit rooms or ones without. Obviously ones without cost a lot less and the accommodations without en-suit are closer to the Manchester Metropolitan university.
You get what you pay for I guess :smile:

I got a letter from the Uni today ^^ it was just a more formal way of offering me a place and didn't contain much more info than UCAS. It did come with a cool booklet though :smile:

I'm just waiting to book a visit day now and I also have to book a visit to Oxford Brookes
Just to let you guys know, that we have BRILLIANT accommodation in Fallowfield Manchester, a fifteen minute bus journey from Manchester Met university. It's all really modern and clean, as well as having all bills included and WIFI within the weekly rent price.

We have double beds (gasp) as well as leather sofas, flat screen teles, on site staff, laundrette, car park on site.
It is brilliant and really close to bus routes as well as being in the heart of student land Fallowfield :biggrin:

DIGS x
http://digwestoncourt.co.uk/
http://digbeechwood.co.uk/
Reply 87
Hello

I got an offer for Tourism Management. I'm not sure about the accommodation..
Original post by ioana.d
Hello

I got an offer for Tourism Management. I'm not sure about the accommodation..

Congrats on your offer :smile:
Reply 89
MMU was my first choice. Got an offer for Accounting and Finance in 2014. Anybody else applied for accounting and finance? :/
I'm going to study nursing at MMU in Sept :smile: x
Reply 91
Most likely i am:smile: Im going to study Advertising and Brand Management! What halls do you think you will choose? I cant decide. Im from liverpool:smile:
I've applied for Manchester Met ! did it take long for you to receive your acceptance offers?
Original post by CharlieCasper
I've applied for forensic science and psychology eekkk so excited if i get in :smile: just the accomidation is so confussing since apparantly i will be studying on the Birley fields campus or something? i have no idea about accomidation there or how far away it is lol

It is 10 minutes walk away from the All Saints campus, and 20 from the city centre. They are also building accommodation at the new campus.
Reply 94
I've applied and received a conditional offer for Business Management with a third year placement, starting next year! Very excited but very very nervous!

Currently trying to organise a visit!

Any information about the best accommodation available or any further information about the business school would be immensely appreciated!

Anybody else applied for Business Management at MMU as well?
Im doin accounting and finance. Where you from?
(edited 10 years ago)
I sent mine off on a Thursday and got a reply on the Monday evening. It may take longer now because of the holidays
Reply 97
Is anyone staying at the cheshire campus in Crewe or are you all staying in manchester ? I'm from Liverpool btw anyone else? :smile:
Reply 98
Hey everyone!

I am going to be studying Linguistics & TESOL at MMU (yeah yeah I know sounds v.boring, but I love it), accepted it as my firm choice last week. Just got to make sure I make the grades now.

I;m Milton Keynes, defo not within commuting distance, so will be moving up and living in Halls.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 99
got a conditional offer to Study TESOL & Linguistics so accepted it as my firm, I am going to go to the Visit day in March to get some more info about halls and stuff. Kinda nervous as ill be 25 when I'm there, so dunno if all the young one's will like me haha, of course I very sociable and love a good old pish up, so im sure it will all be good!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending