The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Question on fee's

On the website fee table it says that the postgraduate fees for home/EU and international students for the International Relations Msc are the same.

I know might seem redundant to question the website but this just doesn't seem correct since it's quite a high rate for the programme (£13,700), especially for students from the UK.

Could anyone here confirm/deny this?
Original post by Gammagirl80
On the website fee table it says that the postgraduate fees for home/EU and international students for the International Relations Msc are the same.

I know might seem redundant to question the website but this just doesn't seem correct since it's quite a high rate for the programme (£13,700), especially for students from the UK.

Seems quite high. My son's MA fees are £5400, including a 10% discount for having his first degree also from Edinburgh. I can't find IR on the huge table, but I'll take your word for it. I'd call them and ask.
(edited 10 years ago)
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by Gammagirl80

Original post by carnationlilyrose
Seems quite high. My son's MA fees are £5400, including a 10% discount for having his first degree also from Edinburgh. I can't find IR on the huge table, but I'll take your word for it. I'd call them and ask.

That looks like the right cost (£13,700) as I've just cross checked it here and here.

It just appears that they don't subsidise that course for Home/EU applicants. At least that would be my best guess.
Original post by Doc.Daneeka
That looks like the right cost (£13,700) as I've just cross checked it here and here.

It just appears that they don't subsidise that course for Home/EU applicants. At least that would be my best guess.

Fair enough. If people will pay it, then that's what they'll charge, I guess.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending