The Student Room Group

Saturday Jobs

So I'm in a bit of a problem. I'm been home educated at the moment and I'm now hoping to get a Saturday job. I was wondering if anyone knows any tips that would help? I'm 16 and in full time education.
When I got my weekend job I literally just walked in, asked if they had any jobs and then gave them a copy of my CV! They gave me a trial shift on the spot and that was that! :smile:
Original post by Maria-Katie
So I'm in a bit of a problem. I'm been home educated at the moment and I'm now hoping to get a Saturday job. I was wondering if anyone knows any tips that would help? I'm 16 and in full time education.

Go round giving your CV to everywhere that will accept it. Quite a few places require you to apply online as well, so try that.
Places will be more likely to be taking on at the minute as they need more staff over xmas.
Reply 3
Original post by Maria-Katie

I agree with Emma try handing out CVs. Although its not the most successful method but you are putting yourself out there and some places love that. I have had my job from handing in CVs. This list of places that accept cv's and application forms that I made might help. Good luck :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2105430&p=39324489#post39324489

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending