The Student Room Group

LSE Postgrad Applicants 2014-2015

Who's applying to LSE for 2014 entry?

I am applying to the MSc Comparative Politics.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello

I intend to apply too - for MSC International Relations and MSc Public Policy or Comparative politics

:smile:
Reply 2

Anyone applying to the MSc Public Policy and Administration program?

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
application starts today!
Reply 4
It seems like that the page is having some error...
https://apply.embark.com/Grad/LSE/
Reply 5
Guys,

Can anyone tell me how do i create an account on the LSE website to make the online application?

It says create an account but does not give any link..

On the right hand side of the page where it says Online Application and takes you to another window/tab.. when i select London School of Economics and Political Science 2014, nothing happens and there is an error on the page.. tried this is Chrome as well as IE.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
So many Political Science applicants here! (Me too :smile:) Considering applying for the MSc IR as well.
Reply 7
Planning to apply for International Political Economy, the LSE/Science Po double degree and possibly Local Economic Development because of some of the research I'm interested in.
Reply 8
what do you guys intend to do after the master?
Reply 9
Hi! I finally created an account after years of being a silent reader on this site!

Anyway, i am planning to apply for Social Policy and Planning or Social Policy and Development.
Reply 10
MSc in Human Rights!
Reply 11
MSc International Relations. :smile:
Reply 12
Planning to apply to MSc in Gender, Globalization and Development
Reply 13
MSC international employment relations and human resource management

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Has anyone applied?
Reply 15
Where are you guys doing your bachelor from and what are your averages?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Msc Social Policy and Development (NGOs). This will be my second Masters, already have an MBA from Cambridge.
Reply 17
Original post by Kokes
Msc Social Policy and Development (NGOs). This will be my second Masters, already have an MBA from Cambridge.

Why would you do another masters after an MBA from cambridge?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by wriker312
Why would you do another masters after an MBA from cambridge?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I moved from banking to the not for profit sector a few years ago and eventually I would like to go on to do a phd in development. I don't want to go straight into it, however, hence another Masters.
Reply 19
Original post by Kokes

Msc Social Policy and Development (NGOs) - This will be my second choice. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest