The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Int'l applicant here from Malaysia applying to read Law with Criminology. I hope Hull is a vibrant city to live in and hello all :wink:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 21
I've just received an offer from hull for September 2014, has anyone else ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't sent the application yet, what was the offer? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
can't log into track yet until tomorrow I received an email saying they have offered me a place and to check track tomorrow! It's for early childhood studies in Scarborough campus :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good for you! :smile: My head of year is slow at writing references, so mine will be going out next week :smile:. I'm applying for Bsc Business Management, would love to study at Hull :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is Hull one of the best Uni's for business?
Original post by Kruz
Is Hull one of the best Uni's for business?

It's in the top 50, but it all depends on what you mean by 'best'. It might not be one of the most accredited, but statistics show that students were really satisfied with the course, enjoyed studying at Hull and went on to work/further study after finishing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Hey guys, I'm from London and applying for Philosophy and Politics. Hoping to send off my application sometime next week. Can someone tell me how the UCAS application works exactly? You feel in all the sections, make your £23 payment (to expensive tbh.....ANYWAY) and then your teachers look at it................?
Original post by SkAlley
Hey guys, I'm from London and applying for Philosophy and Politics. Hoping to send off my application sometime next week. Can someone tell me how the UCAS application works exactly? You feel in all the sections, make your £23 payment (to expensive tbh.....ANYWAY) and then your teachers look at it................?

At my school, once you click pay and send it goes to the head of year. She then adds the reference and off it goes :smile:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Thank you :-) I assume that if you've made any mistakes that your head of year will let you know before they send it off?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, your head of year will confirm that all of your results were correct before sending. But I think it's your responsibility to make sure that the statement is all correct :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Oh I definitely understand it's my own responsibility to check everything is correct, but I just wondered if our heads would also double check, as a precaution or something.
Thank you for answering all my dumb questions, you've really helped me loads :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hull is amazing, I'm a fresher. You will absolutely love it here :smile: Feel free to inbox me any questions :smile:
Hi i'm from norwich and i have applied for music with a foundation year :biggrin:
Reply 34
Original post by gracecooke55
Hull is amazing, I'm a fresher. You will absolutely love it here :smile: Feel free to inbox me any questions :smile:

hey just a few questions how did you find hull uni in general and the accommodation because I'm from London so making a trip from London is a bit difficult but hopefully you can help??
Same as above, from North Wales here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I loved it :smile: if you go on tge website there is a virtual tour of the accommodation :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm from Hartlepool and have applied for Music and French.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm from Birmingham and I've applied for Marketing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
I just received an email from the uni saying they've got my application from ucas......how long do you have to wait roughly until they give you an offer or is it course dependent?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest