The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Smiler84
Hey, that's cool! I go jogging round that way. Oh that's interesting, yeah I should get my welcome pack next month or so. Oh I have an interest in human behaviour, guess it's from all those nights out in Push haha xx

Ha ha that doesn't surprise me with the characters that go in there! Yes I'm hoping I get mine next month! So will you be classed as a mature student or you going straight from college? X
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Original post by Jojolamb09
Ha ha that doesn't surprise me with the characters that go in there! Yes I'm hoping I get mine next month! So will you be classed as a mature student or you going straight from college? X

I did my access to higher education level three diploma at bev college, started last sep and finished beginning of this month. Got my grades and I confirmed my place a few weeks ago. I'll be going as a mature student (29) lol. Not staying in halls though - staying in bev and getting train or bus. What about you?
Reply 382
Hi! This is a message regarding accommodation or anyone that has not already sorted accommodation out for September, I currently have a spare room in a nine bedroom house on Ash court, ash court is a 5 minute walk from the university and is top end accommodation with 24 hr security, double bed and en suite, if you are interested or know anybody who is interested please contact me, the contract starts on the 1st August.
Hey,I have a room in an all uni student house 4 Bed(1Free) near Newland avenue and only a short walk from the uni. Large double bedroom,2bathrooms and large new kitchen. £70 per week all inclusive with Fiber-optic internet. Message/add me if interested and I can give you more information and answer and questions.
For outside pics go to, I am waiting on pictures inside the house but it is a large room and the house is recently refurbished with new kitchen and bathrooms.
https://www.flatmaterooms.co.uk/room-to-let/hull-uni-accommodation-near-newland
Primary Teaching course anyone?
Reply 385
I'm from Doncaster, wanting to study Psychology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm from Leeds wanting to study physics :smile:
Reply 387
Which accommodation are you staying at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm from Hull and will be studying Management and Business :smile:
Have you guys heard back from hull?
Original post by ThatGirlInRed
Have you guys heard back from hull?

I'm in! Can't wait to study haha #geek
Original post by Smiler84
I'm in! Can't wait to study haha #geek

Congratulations!!! :smile: I haven't heard back, starting to get worried here :frown:
Original post by ThatGirlInRed
Congratulations!!! :smile: I haven't heard back, starting to get worried here :frown:

I am sure you'll hear back. They will be very busy today, but track takes ages to update anyways. Don't fret :smile:
Hey guys,

We hope that you are happy with your results! And for the future students of Hull University, if you haven`t looked for accommodation until now, check our website.

Our student village is only 10 minutes away from the University and we offer rooms for all budgets.The village offers spacious
standard rooms for £70/ week and en-suites for £85/week, with all the bills included. And this year our residents will also be able to browse at a faster speed, thanks to our new super-fast wifi.

If you have more questions about us, about the university or the city , please feel free to ask anything you want.

Anna
Universal Student Living
(edited 9 years ago)
Anyone studying Economics with Professional Experience? :biggrin:
Is anyone doing chemistry at hull in September? Its my beat clearing choice and I was just trying to find someone who does/is doing it currently. Not found anyone on tsr so far. Any help would be highly appreciated
Hey is anyone studying nursing this September at Hull?
Reply 397
Original post by TheFuzzyToaster
I'm from Leeds wanting to study physics :smile:

Did you get accepted onto the course? I had to switch to Physics with a foundation year!
Anyone studying Criminology?
Original post by GingerJoker09
Anyone studying Criminology?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing Psychology and criminology. So I'll be doing some criminology modules with you.

Quick Reply

Latest