The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Portsmouth Offers 2014

I have mine, Bsc Forensic Computing, anyone else had an offer? or has had an offer for another course?

Scroll to see replies

Had an offer for the Engineering and Technology Foundation Year. Theres a good chance Portsmouth will be one of my two choices :smile:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Got an offer for Accounting with Finance :smile:
I've recently received an offer from Portsmouth for BSc Computing! Very excited as Portsmouth will be either my firm or insurance choice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer for MSc Finance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any of you have any tips whilst applying? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Got an offer for Politics for 280 ucas points from 3 A levels. :2euk48l:
Reply 7
Just got an offer for environmental science!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by aloha_
Just got an offer for environmental science!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I study marine environmental science. My first year is completely shared with environmental science students though, so ask me anything you want to know about the course :smile: This year there's about 40 people studying environmental science and about 20 extra 'marines' which is the most theyve ever had, although it does rise slightly most years.
Reply 9
How long did you guys wait?
From sending the application to receiving an offer...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by bluelezah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine was sent off by college on friday and an offer today (tuesday)
Reply 11
Original post by AW10
Mine was sent off by college on friday and an offer today (tuesday)

Same here! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bluelezah

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent my application on 18th September. It was received by all my Universities, including Portsmouth, on the 24th, and I got an offer from Portsmouth on the 5th October :smile:
Original post by charleynetwork
I sent my application on 18th September. It was received by all my Universities, including Portsmouth, on the 24th, and I got an offer from Portsmouth on the 5th October :smile:

I sent my application on 18th October and all the universities I sent it received at the 21st October. Hopefully mine's as quick!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
How many of you think you're going to put Portsmouth down as your first choice though ??? good luck xx :h:
Reply 15
Original post by AW10
Got an offer for Politics for 280 ucas points from 3 A levels. :2euk48l:

My college is yet to send mine off, but my course requires a minimum of 240 ucas points.
Did Portsmouth specify what grades you need to get to meet the required points (e.g. BBc) ??????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by nic-nac
How many of you think you're going to put Portsmouth down as your first choice though ??? good luck xx :h:

If I get any offer it's gonna be my first choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
I received an offer from Portsmouth! After less than 2 days from them receiving my application! That was super fast!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by AjMiidee
My college is yet to send mine off, but my course requires a minimum of 240 ucas points.
Did Portsmouth specify what grades you need to get to meet the required points (e.g. BBc) ??????

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I got mine, I had to get so many points overall, but so many of them had to come from2 science subjects.
Reply 19
Original post by AjMiidee

Posted from TSR Mobile

No they just said the points from 3 alevel as so for me (280 points) i would have to get ACC or BBC or ABD etc

Quick Reply

Latest