The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Sea-goat...x
I would like to do Biology as a back up but I've heard chances of getting a job afterwards are pretty low. Is this true?

No it's not true. There are plenty of jobs you can go into with a biology degree. Although my friend seems to think you're destined to don a green jumper and work at a zoo!
a5if_786
sorry to hear that. Was it for med, and for which uni?

Manchester - was real a waste of a choice
i suppose i didn't really want to do PBL anyway...x
lil groovy dude
Bloody expensive though :p:

UCL halls may be :P But they're amazing considering the location in London......plus UCL just generally rules....
Chimpyang
UCL halls may be :P But they're amazing considering the location in London......plus UCL just generally rules....

indeed..UCL is the best med skl in the world!!
and PBL sucks too!!
I have my glasgow interview on Friday... how do I feign an interest for PBL??!:p:
You are petrified of the prospect hundreds of lectures.
You have had bad experiences of poor teachers.
You have 'initiative' and like 'independent learning'
Reply 326
I aint heard anything yet from any uni!

The waiting is killing me!

Either reject me or offer me an interview already!
Reply 327
mortderire
indeed..UCL is the best med skl in the world!!

????
i think what you mean to say is that IMPERIAL is the best med school in the world :biggrin:
Actually I think he meant to say that Cambridge, Imperial, Bristol and Liverpool are joint best in the world :p:
Reply 329
those dont happen to be the unis you've applied to sunspoon?
lmao!!!

very sly, how you decided not to include your signature in that post !:biggrin:
Reply 330
Holy **** I'm leaving for Cambridge interview in ~2 hours. Bricking it.
Good luck. Hope it goes well - might see you next year if we both get in. :smile:

hamednhg - maybe ... :wink:
Reply 332
Jackarias
Holy **** I'm leaving for Cambridge interview in ~2 hours. Bricking it.

AAAW good luck!!! hope everything goes ok!!!! im sure u'll be fine :smile:
Just make sure you say ' I don't know' if you're stuck :smile: don't ramble/blag questions :smile:
Reply 334
Thanks guys. It's not actually until tommorow, but going up early.
Cool - what college?
Reply 336
Queens. Ah crap. I just realised I've made all these revision sheets, and yet I haven't really done much research into DNA which is what I said I wouldn't mind talking about in my interview. >.<
lol Right next to the lecture theatres :rolleyes: Closer than Magdalene in any case ... I prefer it a bit further out though :smile:
BlueRoses
I have my glasgow interview on Friday... how do I feign an interest for PBL??!:p:

Might see you there!

I will be the one looking lost, confused and embarrassed by being overdressed if my previous interview experience is anything to go by. :smile:

Good luck!
I got an unconditional for Medical Sciences and one rejection so far.

Latest

Trending

Trending