The Student Room Group

Help please!

Hi,

I need help, I have just started my 2nd year of University and I am already panicking about assignments and exams. I was flicking through my module guides and I noticed that one of my assignments is due in on week 6 (first week of November) and another is due in the week after that!

One of these assignments is a source analysis which I'm not very good at as I tend to write over the word limit (500 words). So if anyone can help me on that that would be wonderful!

Also I'm just wondering how many hours I should dedicate to each module (I have 3).

And because I'm an optimist I am aiming for a 1st in at least one module and I was wondering if anyone might have any tips on how to make my work up to that standard (I got a 2:1 last year).

Thanks!
Reply 1
I can see that you are studying history. That should be hard since you don't have any "tough" subjects. I know that you have skimmed your units. The one that you find most difficult you should concentrate on it more but also don't forget the other units as well. In writing your essay, align the most important points and expound on them. If it is 5 points, write 100 words per point.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending