The Student Room Group

Loreto college application help

I really want to get into loreto!!! I want to study biology chemistry physics and maths, I have target grade A in all of them and already a C in English language and a B in core science but I'm going to do additional and triple this year. I want to make my application stand out! Can you tell me what they are looking for accept from good grades ? I'm stuck on what to put for general interests ???? I really like science and computer games I also volunteer for 3 years now and I like making websites... Help me please
I got in by writing "i like watching tv and socializing" dont stress! What are your target grades? I go loreto
Reply 2
Original post by j0e1762
I really want to get into loreto!!! I want to study biology chemistry physics and maths, I have target grade A in all of them and already a C in English language and a B in core science but I'm going to do additional and triple this year. I want to make my application stand out! Can you tell me what they are looking for accept from good grades ? I'm stuck on what to put for general interests ???? I really like science and computer games I also volunteer for 3 years now and I like making websites... Help me please

Hey! I'm in the same year as you and I'm applying to Loreto to do the same subjects as you listed. Do you go to a partner school? If so, you will be higher priority than others. Where else are you applying?

Quick Reply

Latest