The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing - September 2014

Scroll to see replies

Hello everyone, due to me being rejected for the course midwifery I have applied for adult nursing to DMU through extra. I just wanted to know any useful tips for answering questions
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Hello everyone, due to me being rejected for the course midwifery I have applied for adult nursing to DMU through extra. I just wanted to know any useful tips for answering questions

For your interview, I would suggest you read up on the 6 Cs and some relevant nursing news that is in the media atm. Tell them why you want to do nursing and adult nursing in particular.

However as you have applied for midwifery, I would question your commitment to adult nursing as they are extremely different courses.

3 years of something you're not passionate about will take its toll, it's hard enough even when you are sure you want to do nursing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amyc123
For your interview, I would suggest you read up on the 6 Cs and some relevant nursing news that is in the media atm. Tell them why you want to do nursing and adult nursing in particular.

However as you have applied for midwifery, I would question your commitment to adult nursing as they are extremely different courses.

3 years of something you're not passionate about will take its toll, it's hard enough even when you are sure you want to do nursing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I do know about the 6C's and I do know what you are on about how its will be difficult as they to know that I have applied for Midwifery. They may look at my commitment but hopefully I do get in, Nursing was my back up and more than anything Midwifery and Nursing are both occupations that I would love to do so yeh. I do not mind doing 3 years of it to tell you the truth as I do not mind being a nurse. :smile: Thanks
Original post by chezkann09
Yea i know right. I hate waiting for decisions i cant stay calm lol. Hopefully we'll get an offer tho hehe :smile: what field are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was the interview? i have one in two weeks as Ive gone through clearing... any tips.. how was group interview and did you have to do role-play?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending