The Student Room Group

Newcastle Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by idunnotbh
hahahaha dude same here, I'm doing the exact same as you lololol if I see a guy in p inn who looks like he's there for the dent interview imma assume it's you and say hi

haha really?! nice one. yeah i will too! I'm here now and just chilling out for a bit. Not a bad day here!
Original post by ankito1
haha really?! nice one. yeah i will too! I'm here now and just chilling out for a bit. Not a bad day here!

I'm just driving up now. I'm staying at new Northumbria hotel tho.
Might go and check out the uni this eve.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Original post by Greg Robertson
I'm just driving up now. I'm staying at new Northumbria hotel tho.
Might go and check out the uni this eve.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that quite close to the uni? I might check it out tomorrow morning. I want to explore the city a bit!
It's on Osborne road if you know it? Just got here looks like a nice hotel.
Would suggest a drink later but an early night would be more sensible I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
It's on Osborne road if you know it? Just got here looks like a nice hotel.
Would suggest a drink later but an early night would be more sensible I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not a clue I'm afraid...sorry! haha. Yeah, maybe tomorrow after the interview? I'll be the guy with the orangey tie and dark navy suit. see you tomorrow mate
How did everyone feel their interviews went that have had one? I was fairly happy with mine. It's a long wait now though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
How did everyone feel their interviews went that have had one? I was fairly happy with mine. It's a long wait now though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

mine is on tuesday :eek: i was just wondering did you get your interview time once you arrived and how many people were there on the day?
Original post by zahra244
mine is on tuesday :eek: i was just wondering did you get your interview time once you arrived and how many people were there on the day?

Hi,

Yeah times were already allocated, they tell you yours when you go to reception. It's not first-come first served as I assumed it would be.

I guess there were about 25-30 people there. Not too many.

Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Hi,

Yeah times were already allocated, they tell you yours when you go to reception. It's not first-come first served as I assumed it would be.

I guess there were about 25-30 people there. Not too many.

Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ah okay thanks, i wouldnt like to be the last interviewee seems like it would be a painful wait haha! thanks and hope your interview went well
Original post by zahra244
ah okay thanks, i wouldnt like to be the last interviewee seems like it would be a painful wait haha! thanks and hope your interview went well

Yeah I felt mine went pretty well thanks. We all hear together on the 1st march though.
They have 2 or 3 different panels to make it go faster. Last interview is at 16:20 I think so not too bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Yeah I felt mine went pretty well thanks. We all hear together on the 1st march though.
They have 2 or 3 different panels to make it go faster. Last interview is at 16:20 I think so not too bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thats really good! okay, that makes a lot more sense than the idea i had in my head of only having one panel. thanks
Does anyone have an interview on monday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Is the interview worth preparing for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
How did anyone who had an interview today find it?
How did this weeks interviews go for everyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
How did this weeks interviews go for everyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw Geordies are so friendly! Horrible interview though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Does anyone happen to know the interview:redface:ffer ratio for Newcastle :smile:
Original post by Aimee123
Aw Geordies are so friendly! Horrible interview though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw how come it was horrible? Were pretty friendly last week.
Who interviewed you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Just a note to people who want to discuss interviews on here, some people still do have interviews to do so better to not really talk about them on here till later on. Just a word of warning.
Reply 79
Anyone having an interview on this friday? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest