The Student Room Group

English Language AQA GCSE Spoken Language

Hi! Could anyone give me tips on how to get A* in spoken language? I'm analysing a transcript by a chef to see how spoken language is adapted for specific purposes, what key features are used and what are their effects as well as the public attitudes towards the spoken language... Thank you...
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
I got 20/20 on mine so feel free to message me for advice xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Ah, I remember doing that last year! The key is to pick out one word quotations, and analyse them. Why does the chef use those particular words? How does the words that the chef use create impact? How does it differ to your other transcript (I'm assuming that you have another transcript that you can compare this chef one to, because that's what we had).

If you have any specific questions, then do pm me and I'll try my best to help you! :smile:
Reply 4
can you please show me your essay pls .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending