The Student Room Group

Student loans Company external watchdog

Hi, I know im not alone in having major issues with SFE, so i wondered if anyone knew if there was an external watchdog i could complain to, or even if trading standards would be good to complain to. A clerical error on the student loans company side has meant that my application which was 2 weeks early has now been through 3 reviews, with no help and ive been in university over a month now with no financial help due to their incompetence and idiocy. They have an internal complaints system, but considering they seem incapable of rectifying a simple problem due to them not being able to input data correctly, I doubt very much that it would achieve anything. I have complained over the phone, but this achieves nothing to, so id like an external company to complain to, who might actually get my problem sorted.
Sorry for the rant, thanks very much for anyone who might be able to help me out here
Harry
So you want to go to an outside agency Without trying their own complaints procedure first?
Good luck with that, not that there is one.
LOL

For what it's worth I have used their official lines of complaint by letter and was sorted within 10 days. As far as I am concerned their complaints timeline is accurate.
Complaining by phone is useless as is email.
You need a paper trail that can be followed if it ever gets to legal proceedings. This is true with any complaint to any company.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending