The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OMG where is that person with the purple name who knows everything about male fashion because i'm stuck

i'm going out tomorrow and i just got a pink ralph lauren shirt

and i'm thinking blue trousers (the navyish colour) with brown brogues and a brown belt.

but i can't find a slim (not skinny) pair that i can buy in the SHOP not online

anyone help me idk if this is a good CHOICE

Dude, buying a pink shirt was your first mistake.. Go full Miami Vice and buy a white suit to go with it.
Looking for some vests for the summer, anyone got any suggestions? I'd rather get some vests as apposed to tshirts
Original post by Carl1234
OMG where is that person with the purple name who knows everything about male fashion because i'm stuck

i'm going out tomorrow and i just got a pink ralph lauren shirt

and i'm thinking blue trousers (the navyish colour) with brown brogues and a brown belt.

but i can't find a slim (not skinny) pair that i can buy in the SHOP not online

anyone help me idk if this is a good CHOICE

Not anything anyone can suggest if you can't find anything in the shops, do you gave any other slim fitting trousers? Black would look good as well
image1xxl.jpg
image1xxl.jpg

Thinking of getting these. Need some black trainers but I really like the blue ones also.
Does anyone know what brand / make these t-shirts are? Boyfriend wants similar for his birthday but I don't have a clue. lol.shirt 1.jpg shirt 2.jpg
Original post by louisebowan
Does anyone know what brand / make these t-shirts are? Boyfriend wants similar for his birthday but I don't have a clue. lol.shirt 1.jpg shirt 2.jpg

Allsaints...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks! :smile:
Original post by Jamiesonn
image1xxl.jpg
image1xxl.jpg

Thinking of getting these. Need some black trainers but I really like the blue ones also.

I have both the black and navy pair :biggrin:
Original post by Nerd2
I have both the black and navy pair :biggrin:

Might have to do the same and just get both

Posted from TSR Mobile
OK folks I need some new sunglasses. Which look cooler this kind or this kind?
Can anyone recommend any shoes like the Common Projects achilles lows in white leather that cost £60? Thinking of getting some Jack Purcell's but idk.

For me that's ridiculous. Theres also a t-shirt on there for £260! What are they made out of?? Children's dreams??
Original post by Boner in joggers
Can anyone recommend any shoes like the Common Projects achilles lows in white leather that cost £60? Thinking of getting some Jack Purcell's but idk.

http://www.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/shoes-and-accessories-1928527/view-all-shoes-2010013/tux-white-luxury-leather-trainers-4331599?bi=1&ps=200

Closest thing I've found. I have these, they look pretty nice, leather isn't the best though, but that's expected given the price. Very stiff when you first get them, but no so bad when you wear into them.

No and especially not that one.
Original post by The Wavefunction
For me that's ridiculous. Theres also a t-shirt on there for £260! What are they made out of?? Children's dreams??

http://www.mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/givenchy/perforated-leather-basketball-top/493054

Just.. Just lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The wouldn't wish that top upon my greatest enemy, let alone pay that price for it.
Original post by HFF
Chinos look good (as long as they're slim-ish), and looking good is timeless. I've noticed trends are shifting away from the clean cut look of the past three or four years into something that requires less effort ala 90s colourful casual - but that honestly just makes it look better.

I agree... Need to be Slim fitting. I noticed H&M have released a range of pants which are slim fitting, Look like jeans but are made of a cotton like material, Good fitting good colours.

Latest

Trending

Trending