Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by rockrunride
Sub.

I quite like it this empty...
Original post by Peachz
I quite like it this empty...

We can just discuss clothes amongst ourselves for the time being.

Shameless selfie I made yesterday, up for a limited time only:

gone
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
We can just discuss clothes amongst ourselves for the time being.

Shameless selfie I made yesterday, up for a limited time only:

gone

I am still against trainers, you will never convince me otherwise! What is the fit like on the PS polos?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Okay, so I have been struggling to find a navy peacoat for sub-100 quid, so any ideas as to good ones from 100-200 quid?

Ideally with a lot of wool, and not much poly.
Original post by Peachz
I am still against trainers, you will never convince me otherwise! What is the fit like on the PS polos?

It's a football fan thing haha. PS polos are generally true to size like Lacoste. This one's a regular and fits a teency tiny bit slimmer than a Lacoste, but hardly noticeable.

The most off-fit I've had have been Lyle and Scott and Banana Republic. I'm a small in most brands but can only just squeeze into a L&S medium, whilst an extra small from BR fits me rather well.
Reply 8
It's a football fan thing haha. PS polos are generally true to size like Lacoste. This one's a regular and fits a teency tiny bit slimmer than a Lacoste, but hardly noticeable.

The most off-fit I've had have been Lyle and Scott and Banana Republic. I'm a small in most brands but can only just squeeze into a L&S medium, whilst an extra small from BR fits me rather well.

I'm a football fan too!

Yes BR have notoriously **** sizes. They are more American than conventionally European. L&S have good polos from my experiences with them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bonjourno
Reply 10
Sub.

Stats from the previous thread:

Spoiler

I didn't realise I posted here that much :eek:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 11
Sub
Original post by RedTiger
Okay, so I have been struggling to find a navy peacoat for sub-100 quid, so any ideas as to good ones from 100-200 quid?

Ideally with a lot of wool, and not much poly.

http://www.johnlewis.com/ben-sherman-herringbone-wool-blend-pea-coat/p454064?colour=Navy%20Blazer

Was going to get this coat myself , it was very comfy and looked sublime , but one of my best mates regularly wears his navy pea coat and we dress quite similar as it is so I thought i'd just get a parka instead. I recommend trying it on first just incase its not your thing.
Reply 13
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
http://www.johnlewis.com/ben-sherman-herringbone-wool-blend-pea-coat/p454064?colour=Navy%20Blazer

Was going to get this coat myself , it was very comfy and looked sublime , but one of my best mates regularly wears his navy pea coat and we dress quite similar as it is so I thought i'd just get a parka instead. I recommend trying it on first just incase its not your thing.

Thanks. I am not sure if the collar is big enough and they don't seem to have my size right now, but I ll definitely bear it in mind.
Reply 14
I may need some new brogues, but I think I'll wait to get to HK first to see what's there, Im craving for unknown local brand Im pretty sure there will be some good one, first stop at the armoury ahha
Reply 15
Original post by RedTiger
Thanks. I am not sure if the collar is big enough and they don't seem to have my size right now, but I ll definitely bear it in mind.

http://www.next.co.uk/x52452s2

Decent wool percentage for the price.
Reply 16
As much as I love my pea coat it doesn't actually keep me that warm thankfully my college is well heated

One of my few instances of sacrificing my comfort just so I look good .....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I am in. Subbed.
Reply 18
Subbed once again.
Reply 19
Recently purchased Antonio Centeno's product, "A Man's Guide To Style" so far, I'm loving it.