The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

University of Lincoln - 2014 Applicants

Just thought I'd start a thread for people applying to Lincoln!

I'm applying for Psychology at 320 points!

What about you guys?

:wink:
---
Connect to University of Lincoln here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey! I've been accepted in 2014 for health and social care :smile: is Lincoln your first choice?
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by Lollypop14
Hey! I've been accepted in 2014 for health and social care :smile: is Lincoln your first choice?

Congratulations! :smile: I'm not sure yet, going to an open day on the 2nd Nov to see what it's like! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
hey

im applying for the mental health nursing degree, went to the open day yesterday and it was great, really made my mind up that that's where i want to go!
Im applying for psychology too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sixdegreesofsoph
Im applying for psychology too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey :smile: where else are you applying to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paddgee
hey

im applying for the mental health nursing degree, went to the open day yesterday and it was great, really made my mind up that that's where i want to go!

Any specific bits you enjoyed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Uea, essex, Loughborough and Buckingham :smile: how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sixdegreesofsoph
Uea, essex, Loughborough and Buckingham :smile: how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah nice! :smile: Lancaster, Reading, :smile: Loughborough :smile: (unsure on my fifth!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
hey :smile: i am studying biomed here at Lincoln already, so, if anyone has any questions feel free :smile:
plus, if anyone came to the open day on Saturday 28th, you may have seen me and my flatmates standing outside court 16 in our onesies! :smile:
Reply 10
I've applied for Politics (300 points) and it'll be my first choice - if I get an offer that is :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by jones107
hey :smile: i am studying biomed here at Lincoln already, so, if anyone has any questions feel free :smile:
plus, if anyone came to the open day on Saturday 28th, you may have seen me and my flatmates standing outside court 16 in our onesies! :smile:

Hey, I am applying to do Zoology in Lincoln but I can't got to an open day until next year. I pretty much just want to know as much as I can about the area and the university =]. So if you have time could you give your opinion for a few of these questions?

-What is the accommodation like? I want to live on campus with an un suite near to my lectures.
-What kind of people go to Lincoln uni? I don't want to be with bitchy/gossipy, rude or inconsiderate people.
-Do you know anything about the facilities they will have for my course? I would like a uni with a good range of animals to observe and good ICT equipment.
-How good is the internet connection. I like to PC game so speedy connection would be nice xD
-What is the weather like there? Does it snow often in the winter? I am just curious.
-what is your general opinion of the area and the university?

Don't worry about answering in depth =P
Reply 12
Hey, I'm applying to do Zoology (300 points) in Lincoln =] I am also applying for LJMU, Reading, Exeter (Cornwall campus) and Oxford brookes.
Reply 13
Original post by AlexandraN
I've applied for Politics (300 points) and it'll be my first choice - if I get an offer that is :smile:

I've apllied for Politics aswell.
I noticed the entry requirements have increased from 260 to 300 this year.
Reply 14
Is there anybody else applying for Lincoln in 2014 who doesn't live in England?
Reply 15
Original post by AW10
I've apllied for Politics aswell.
I noticed the entry requirements have increased from 260 to 300 this year.

I know, I was pretty gutted in a way about that. At the moment i'm being predicted BBC but I'm redoing my AS exams for the C and doing additional qualifications as well.

Where else have you applied??
Reply 16
Original post by AlexandraN
I know, I was pretty gutted in a way about that. At the moment i'm being predicted BBC but I'm redoing my AS exams for the C and doing additional qualifications as well.

Where else have you applied??

I got ACCd but going to retake the Cs and i was only 5 points of a B in one
I've apllied for Swansea, Chester, Portsmouth and Keele(expecting to be rejected:eek:)
Where else have you applied to?:confused:
I'm applying for English, and Lincoln is definitely my first choice, I love the place.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by charllbowles
I'm applying for English, and Lincoln is definitely my first choice, I love the place.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's the campus like? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by YorkshireLad.
What's the campus like? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's nice, I've only been at the open day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply