The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amandarachael
Yeah mines did, for Nursing. Its usually when they get your results. If yoire waiting on.A level results, log onto your UCAS track that day and youll see if you got in or not :smile:

Ahhh... Thanks! Thought they just randomly changed it to unconditional
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by herbalist
International development studies and Geography... Have you done A levels?

Sounds interesting love Geography what accommodation was you looking at, and nah I did BTEC : D
Original post by Tee Louise
Sounds interesting love Geography what accommodation was you looking at, and nah I did BTEC : D

Yeah haha... Criminology sounds really interesting too... But I have noo idea. Have to wait for my results but I really want semi-catered so I have the option to cook but then to get meals on the days I can't be bothered haha
anyone studying tourism or anyone wanting to stay in Alexandra House or Catherine ?
Reply 864
Good luck everyone, hope you all get in! Just finished my first year and loved it :smile:
Original post by herbalist
Yeah haha... Criminology sounds really interesting too... But I have noo idea. Have to wait for my results but I really want semi-catered so I have the option to cook but then to get meals on the days I can't be bothered haha

Hopefully you get what you want, I hope to get self-catered I just prefer cooking for myself soo it's just a wait since I'm coming from London Fingers crossed I actually get the one I want .. how far away are you ?
Original post by Gaz1994
Good luck everyone, hope you all get in! Just finished my first year and loved it :smile:

Well done, what Are you studying ?
Reply 867
Well done, what Are you studying ?

I'm studying Computer Science you?
Original post by Gaz1994
I'm studying Computer Science you?

Crimonology & Counselling skills, what accommodation did you say in ?
Reply 869
Crimonology & Counselling skills, what accommodation did you say in ?

That sounds really good! I stayed in Sumner House :smile: where you hoping to stay?
Original post by Gaz1994
That sounds really good! I stayed in Sumner House :smile: where you hoping to stay?

Well preferably the Studio grosvener, but as long as it is En suite I will be fine..how was it first time meeting house mate? And going to freshers, it looked really fun on the video on YouTube :smile:
Reply 871
Well preferably the Studio grosvener, but as long as it is En suite I will be fine..how was it first time meeting house mate? And going to freshers, it looked really fun on the video on YouTube :smile:

Yeah it's nice having your own bathroom, can't beat it! Well with sumner it used to be a travellodge so there are loads of people to meet and it's really good :smile: freshers was such a good laugh, meeting new people and getting completely drunk!
Original post by Gaz1994
Yeah it's nice having your own bathroom, can't beat it! Well with sumner it used to be a travellodge so there are loads of people to meet and it's really good :smile: freshers was such a good laugh, meeting new people and getting completely drunk!

Can't wait, what are some essentials to have e.g like bags and maybe a dictaphone ??
Reply 873
Can't wait, what are some essentials to have e.g like bags and maybe a dictaphone ??

Tbh all I took was a notepad and pen in my bag and that was fine! They will usually tell you if there is something which won't be on the slides they provide! You could do with plenty of stationary so a few notepads etc
(edited 9 years ago)
Is anyone else doing educational studies and/or sociology at Chester uni in September? :smile:
Original post by elloLemon
Is anyone else doing educational studies and/or sociology at Chester uni in September? :smile:

I'm doing sociology 😊😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beekking
Whos applied for grosvoner house?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have :smile: Looks great there, and very convenient! i'm doing politics
I got my results 3 weeks ago as I did the IB and my offer has been changed to unconditional - soooooo happy! :biggrin:
Who's studying Law and/or Spanish?
Does anybody know anything about arrivals and dates?
It says on UCAS that the start of my course is the 23rd of September so I want to know when can students start arriving.
I'm currently on holiday in Vietnam and hope to come straight to uni when I return to the UK so if anybody know anything about arrival dates, I would be so grateful.

Good luck to everybody who is waiting for your A-Levels results! :cool:
Original post by thanhhang
I got my results 3 weeks ago as I did the IB and my offer has been changed to unconditional - soooooo happy! :biggrin:
It says on UCAS that the start of my course is the 23rd of September so I want to know when can students start arriving.
I'm currently on holiday in Vietnam and hope to come straight to uni when I return to the UK so if anybody know anything about arrival dates, I would be so grateful.

Freshers week starts on the 28th of September and I'm pretty sure everyone gets keys on the first day, 28th is also move in day so I think it's safe to say the main arrival date is 28th :biggrin: Still, i'd look around on the forums too because Chester have been posting about it
Original post by thanhhang

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2641041

Check that post out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending