The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HaarisHero
Freshers week starts on the 28th of September and I'm pretty sure everyone gets keys on the first day, 28th is also move in day so I think it's safe to say the main arrival date is 28th :biggrin: Still, i'd look around on the forums too because Chester have been posting about it

Okay it looks official, the moving in date is the 28th and induction starts on the 29th.
Thanks dude! :colone:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Good luck to everyone awaiting results!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by itskshhx
I'm doing sociology 😊😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh, are you a first year? :smile:
I'm Sammii btw :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thanhhang
I got my results 3 weeks ago as I did the IB and my offer has been changed to unconditional - soooooo happy! :biggrin:
Who's studying Law and/or Spanish?
Does anybody know anything about arrivals and dates?
It says on UCAS that the start of my course is the 23rd of September so I want to know when can students start arriving.
I'm currently on holiday in Vietnam and hope to come straight to uni when I return to the UK so if anybody know anything about arrival dates, I would be so grateful.

Good luck to everybody who is waiting for your A-Levels results! :cool:

I'm taking law & I've an unconditional as well so see you there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applies for fine art and it's my first choice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nathelow
Applies for fine art and it's my first choice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What accommodation did you choose as your top 3?
I've gone private because I live to close (stoke) to get accomodation :/ it's worked out well though because I've paid the deposit on hoole road and it's really close. Just praying for those resultss

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've gone private because I live to close (stoke) to get accomodation :/ it's worked out well though because I've paid the deposit on hoole road and it's really close. Just praying for those resultss

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you have done amazing in your exams, dw come results day you will be smiling from ear to ear :smile: x
Ahhh I hope so! And same to you if it applies! Luckily my girlfriend lives in chester so over the past year I've been there more times than home so I'm just really hoping on those results. I wasn't nervous until now that it's getting close!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh I hope so! And same to you if it applies! Luckily my girlfriend lives in chester so over the past year I've been there more times than home so I'm just really hoping on those results. I wasn't nervous until now that it's getting close!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you I got unconditional but I still wanna see my results, and that's lovely at least you will be local to visit her with ease and less travel well yeaah it's 12days getting down to the wire
Well that's even better then, well done! I bet you can't wait to get started. I am hoping for the best and have prepared in terms of money and accomodation but you never know so I just want results day now haha.and yeah that's the plan everything will be easier in September. Can't wait to start!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well that's even better then, well done! I bet you can't wait to get started. I am hoping for the best and have prepared in terms of money and accomodation but you never know so I just want results day now haha.and yeah that's the plan everything will be easier in September. Can't wait to start!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thank you, I'm a bit up and down to be fair it's all a bit nerve wrecking I will miss the hussle and bustle of London but excited at the same time to start my courses I'm doing Crimonology and counselling skills, at least you got accommodations hoping to get into studio soo waiting on that , got half my supplies note books etc :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just wondering, where abouts on Hoole Road have you put a deposit down for?

I've been living at 80 Hoole road for the past year, and I'm still living there for the next year as I go through my second year! Just wondering if it's 80, or even 78 Hoole road!

Good luck on your results!
http://www.accommodationforstudents.com/lookathouse.asp?id=85644
That's the one! As stupid as it sounds I don't know the number haha.. I do have the address but not number.. Just that I've got the deposit for 101 bottom left. I just thought this would be a good option with going to kingsway campus as it's really close and it seems like a nice place. And thank you! Just wish it was results day now so I could find out either way!

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://www.accommodationforstudents.com/lookathouse.asp?id=85644
That's the one! As stupid as it sounds I don't know the number haha.. I do have the address but not number.. Just that I've got the deposit for 101 bottom left. I just thought this would be a good option with going to kingsway campus as it's really close and it seems like a nice place. And thank you! Just wish it was results day now so I could find out either way!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's fantastic! That's 78 Hoole!

I'm in 80, next door!

I rang the landlord last year and wanted a place in 78, just like you, but I got a room in 80, which I thought was nicer for me!
Ahhh awesome and yeah I went inside 80 when I was in his office and it looks really nice.couldn't believe how big it is!!! Im just hoping I get in and I'll be moving round on the first! Already packed ahah
Original post by elloLemon
Ahhh, are you a first year? :smile:
I'm Sammii btw :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah yeah :smile: are you? And my names kshoni

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itskshhx
Yeah yeah :smile: are you? And my names kshoni

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I shall be :smile:!
You just doing sociology or another course?
Anyone doing biomedical science
Has anyone bought a freshers wristband? I know on one of their facebook pages theres a false one?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending