The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hi I've got a place in Mary Brancker for this year as a postgraduate starting at RVC, is this a good hall of residence?
Reply 41
Sophiaa
Hi I've got a place in Mary Brancker for this year as a postgraduate starting at RVC, is this a good hall of residence?

yep i was there last year...when it was all brand new.....its within a short walking distance to college (bout 20mins) and the room are nice and spacious with ensuites....v nice....and the kitchens are quite spacious...my flat had 7 in so it had two sets of hobs etc.... there are also some sofas in the kitchen area....separated from the proper kitchen by a bar like ledge with stool......its all very comfy, your flat might be slightly different but its all very nice...and reasonably new and there are LOADS of RVC people there sooo there usually like always pple about to go to things with etc.....your bound to like it :biggrin:
Reply 42
batty_hatty
i know that your angel has already posted a message to this effect but she is away for a bit, of all those who havent got halls and are interested in getting a house together please pm one or both of us so that we can try and find a house as soon as possible

harriet

*edited for spelling*

Hey Harriet

Im in the same situation, I have no accomodation and I am starting at RVC this september. I would be interested in finding accomodation with both of you.

[email protected]

lucy
Reply 43
im in rvc this september and in 45 out of 48 on waiting list so i will be looking for a flat too. p.s. congrats to everyone who got in!!!

dont_send_me_any_****@hotmail.com
Reply 44
:eek:
ok, well i thought that might be a problem!!! lol
hmm its a 4 letter word and it sounds like hit, but it begins with a s!!!
i might put in a different one if i get round to creating it!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending