The Student Room Group

Question Help!!

I need to make a presentation on the below question;

I am finding it hard to translate the question, I am a bit confused to what I need to write about. If anyone can help I would most appreicate it :smile:

What does a great customer service process look like from initial contact through to completing the sale please highlight major milestones in the process

Thanks

Joanna
Original post by jpeat
I need to make a presentation on the below question;

I am finding it hard to translate the question, I am a bit confused to what I need to write about. If anyone can help I would most appreicate it :smile:

What does a great customer service process look like from initial contact through to completing the sale please highlight major milestones in the process

Thanks

Joanna

Welcome to the site! You're unlikely to find help for this in the Chat - that forum isn't really designed for specific questions like this. :tongue: I've moved your thread to the Careers forums, where you should be able to find others who can help you. :smile:

As an initial suggest, think about situations where you've been on the receiving end, both good and bad - what was it about the experience that made you feel how you did about it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending