The Student Room Group

Help with these mixed signals

So I am seeing a girl. We had a really good date where we had the spark and chemistry etc but I didn't make the most of this.

We then had 2 dates after which had no spark for various reasons.

Girl in question said she can't see me being past a friend a few days back, but has said a few times she is liking me more but does not "like like" me but just likes me as a friend.

At the same time, she has hinted that she does not make the first move (in the same conversation) and that in the past "good" date she would not mind me holding her hand.

Is it normal for a girl to expect a guy to hold her hand if she does not like him? Perhaps the physical intimacy can spark the attraction. I guess she is also hinting she wants me to make the first move and this could help her see me as being past a friend.

Am I getting mixed signals here? We are going to see each other once more and if I don't make a move etc, it's friendzone (which is almost what happened here).
I think she is indirectly hinting romance when she is telling you to hold her hand. Go for it. What have you got to lose ? :yy:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending