The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yes
Reply 2
Original post by iRock@
yes

bull****

How would that even work? So they're already mid intercourse and she says "Oh no I don't want to do this stop" but you're already at climax and about to ejaculate. How do you even stop the urges at such a high level?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
---

If you carry on it certainly is. If not then it's dependant on circumstance (Though most likely still yes).
Yeah
Reply 5
If you carry on then yeah. but if you stopped when she asked you to, then what had occurred before that wouldn't count as rape in my mind.
Only if the other party continues to have sex. If they stop then it's awww goood.
Reply 7
Depends whether you carry on or not.
Why get the guy turned on in the first place it's so easy for women to cry rape sometimes,however with victims of rape I completely sympathise just the fact that sometimes women can lead men on
Reply 9
He didn't stop, told me that because I'd agreed originally that it wasn't his problem if I changed my mind
He didn't stop, told me that because I'd agreed originally that it wasn't his problem if I changed my mind

Then i think that's rape

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11

If you asked him to stop and he continued, then yes. That's rape.

It's very much his problem if you change your mind, that's disgusting.
Reply 12
I think it would

Lol nah, what you got there is what we call a rapist. If you're in a relationship and this wasn't an ONS, then time to rid get quickly.

Or you could offer him a BJ. Then decide to bite down, if he protests and asks you to stop, tell him he agreed originally and it's not your problem if he doesn't like your method.
(edited 10 years ago)

he is wrong. Consent is not something thats given, and then active permenantly.

Anyone, guy or girl has the right to refuse sex at any point in the night..

If you were suddenly worried, or uncomfortable, or just didnt want to do it - and he forced you to carry on.. then yes, this is rape.

As after that point, he was having sex, with someone who didnt consent to the actions.
Reply 15
Original post by Zuki
bull****

How would that even work? So they're already mid intercourse and she says "Oh no I don't want to do this stop" but you're already at climax and about to ejaculate. How do you even stop the urges at such a high level?

You just do it.

You're not an animal, just stop and finish by yourself if she says to stop.
If he carries on, then yes.
Reply 17

Original post by Just Another Girly
Then i think that's rape

Posted from TSR Mobile

:ditto:

The fact that you agreed originally doesn't mean anything if he knew you'd changed your mind (because you told him) and continued anyway. Extending his "logic" that consent is irrevocable, would having had sex with him one time before mean you couldn't decline next time? :rolleyes:
If you gave me permission to put my winkle in your peachy pouch, whatever happens from then onwards is, quite literally, all on you.
Reply 19

What a total and utter bastard.

Yes, continuing to have sex with you if you have said you want to stop is rape. It must have been really scary for you and I'm sorry you had to go through that. Whether you want to take things any further now is up to you. You might want to speak to http://www.rapecrisis.org.uk/ for more support and information - I hope they can help you.