The Student Room Group

Approaching Girls at University/College Outside your Social Circle

Read the post while listening to This.

I find it embarrassing to ask someone out if she is in my friends/acquaintance circle. The rejection will be reminded every time you go into the class/circle. I see attractive girls at university when I commute between classes. These girls are not doing my course though. How should I approach them?

The only way you can get to know people is by joining clubs/societies and via friends. I don’t think anyone know all 200 people in a maths class. It is obvious that cold approach/approaching a stranger at university is a much better way to do this. Usually I would go up to them , talk about something and make them friends( whole group) . I will get her number next time & will ask her out. If it is “No” then this kind of rejection is OK.

I have to take drastic actions because I never go to parties or night clubs. This game must be played on daytime sober. My goal is to find a decent girlfriend. What I have heard is: If the guy is attractive girls will be thrilled & continue talking. If the guy is Normal,ethnic minority or unattractive to the girl she would label him as a creep. Is this true?Please do not say things like just be yourself”, She will appear out of nowhere”. 99.99% times If the guy does not take initiative the approach never happens.

What is your opinion on this ladies ? How you think a guy should approach you at university? Have you approached a girl this way? Share your insight.

Hope this post will help many Nice” guys.

Thanks for reading.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending