The Student Room Group

23 year old virgin. What age should I consider paying for it?

I created a thread at the beginning about my zero sexual experience (23, no sex, never kissed, never hugged or touched a girl in any sexual or intimate way). I said I don't want to pay for sex if I can avoid it.

I'm looking for opinions. In your opinion what age would you consider paying for sex if you were in my position? I don't want replies like 'do whats right for you' or 'you shouldnt care what other people think'. I want a straight up answer of when you think would be the right time to consider paying for it. I thought if I hadn't had any experience by the age of 26/27, that would be the time to pay for it.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's up to you really.. If you really want to have sex then do it. But if you're dead-set against the idea of paying someone for sex then it makes no sense to do it, you're unlikely to enjoy it. If I was in your position I would probably consider it, I don't really have that much of a problem with paying someone for sex though.
Not before 40.
Why pay for it when you can sell it for large sums of money?
Reply 4
Original post by jimmyclyro
It's up to you really.. If you really want to have sex then do it. But if you're dead-set against the idea of paying someone for sex then it makes no sense to do it, you're unlikely to enjoy it. If I was in your position I would probably consider it, I don't really have that much of a problem with paying someone for sex though.
Thank you for you opinion. My decision to pay for it would be easier if I had a bottomless pit of money.

Original post by Maid Marian
Not before 40.
I take it this is a joke?

Original post by Red Sea Syndrome
Why pay for it when you can sell it for large sums of money?
I have heard girls can sell their virginity for large sums of money but sadly guys can't.
50, because then you'll last longer than 20 seconds
Original post by Bassetts

I take it this is a joke?

I was being serious! :redface:
You're 23, there's still plenty of time.
as soon as possible. when you get it out of the way, you'll see it's no big deal..

just remember, free sex is the most important sex. so if you pay, you're potentially saving money, time, effort etc.

I have heard girls can sell their virginity for large sums of money but sadly guys can't.

You could be the one to break the mold, I'm sure there's a sexually deprived morally corrupt middle-aged woman out there somewhere.
Reply 9
about 2 years ago.
Reply 10
Original post by ravishingrick69
as soon as possible. when you get it out of the way, you'll see it's no big deal..

just remember, free sex is the most important sex. so if you pay, you're potentially saving money, time, effort etc.
how so? :o:

Original post by Huskaris
about 2 years ago.
why?
Original post by Maid Marian
Not before 40.

Would neg rep.
I created a thread at the beginning about my zero sexual experience (23, no sex, never kissed, never hugged or touched a girl in any sexual or intimate way). I said I don't want to pay for sex if I can avoid it.

I'm looking for opinions. In your opinion what age would you consider paying for sex if you were in my position? I don't want replies like 'do whats right for you' or 'you shouldnt care what other people think'. I want a straight up answer of when you think would be the right time to consider paying for it. I thought if I hadn't had any experience by the age of 26/27, that would be the time to pay for it.

The trouble is, it is a highly subjective question you're asking. Some people wouldn't ever do it, some do it early. It depends how much it's effecting you, and your attitude to prostitution. Judging by your posts on here, it's effecting you a lot. And considering your post here, you're open to prostitution. I'd say you should do it sooner rather than later. Do you think it would upset you to lose it to a prostitute? That's the other important question. Some people can separate sex and emotion a lot better than others.
Original post by midnightice
Would neg rep.

Ner ner nerner nerrrr!!! :tongue:
Never. Whatever insecurities you have won't suddenly be solved by doing such a thing.
Have you ever thought about going on holiday with some friends to places like Ibiza, Magaluf, Kavos?.. I have heard that girls "put out" a lot out there.

Sure the holiday would cost you more than the average hooker, but the chances are youll get more for your money abroad than you would for an hour in a hotel room.
Perhaps, you should ask yourself whats your main motivation to pay for sex. Are you trying to seek self-recognition by losing your virginity at what it might be conventionally considered the right age? Or is it just because you are thinking to have a new experience? I dont think there is anything wrong to experience something new if you are curious about it. But maybe there is an underlying problem in this issue that I do not think its going to be solved in this way, and It might be related to your self-esteem.

I would suggest that dont let yourself be influenced by what other people think is the right thing to do. Most people usually have preconceived ideas of what is right or wrong without previously dedicating themselves to think reasonably and critically about an issue. If you are willing to pay for sex I suggest that you do it because you really feel like having that experience, not just because you think that people think that 23 years and virgin is not compatible.

By the way, if you eventually decide to do it I would suggest to find a "nuru" massage if you live in London. I think there are some sort of agencies that book you in a private flat with a damn hot lady. I would join you, but I am broke. hahahaha
Reply 17

Everyone should be free to pay for it in a licensed/regulated environment if they please.
I suggest you pay for it now and get it over with because once you've done it you'll realise that it's not that great in the end and will not understand all the fuss and hype over it until you do it with someone you love and truly care about.

Speaking from experience. Lost it to a hooker at 21. Felt like **** afterwards, mainly because I wasted £100 on something that lasted 15 minutes with some cheap romanian hoe.

Do it, because only then you will stop overhyping it and will be more willing to wait for that special lady you care about.
I think you should only have it once you're married. (if u get married that is!) :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending