Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by fleshandstone
Yeah, I have an offer for Geography. I'm yet to find anyone who has applied for geography here :frown:

aah don't worry they're around somewhere :smile: and congrats on the offer :biggrin:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 41
unconditional for sociology :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by luketssf

congrats :smile: I love sociology for a level :rolleyes:
Reply 43
Im a current first year at UCLan so can try to answer questions about the campus etc
Reply 44
Original post by KGW
Im a current first year at UCLan so can try to answer questions about the campus etc

may I ask what the accommodation is like? I looked at the website but I rather have someone's first hand experience :smile: also what course are you doing? :tongue:
Sent my application of yesterday for maths! Hope I get an offer
how long has it took people to get an offer after sending their application off?
Reply 46
Got my offer today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by luketssf

did you get a We have received your application email? and when did you send your application off? i am still waiting:frown:
Original post by maryamzahid
Got my offer today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

welldone! when did you send your application off?
Reply 49
Original post by Superannie1
welldone! when did you send your application off?

Thank you :smile: ! And I sent it last Friday on the 15th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you :smile: ! And I sent it last Friday on the 15th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ohhh! i sent mine off on wednesday, im just impatient haha
Reply 51
ohhh! i sent mine off on wednesday, im just impatient haha

haha so am I! silly track going in to maintenance I cant even see my offers that I already have
haha so am I! silly track going in to maintenance I cant even see my offers that I already have

I know! What other universities have you applied for?
Reply 53
I know! What other universities have you applied for?

hahah and the frustrating thing is that UCAS doesn't even send you emails to check if you have a place or not-or if track has updated. and I applied to Liverpool, LJMU, Oxford Brookes and Leeds Met. What about you?
hahah and the frustrating thing is that UCAS doesn't even send you emails to check if you have a place or not-or if track has updated. and I applied to Liverpool, LJMU, Oxford Brookes and Leeds Met. What about you?

Yeah I know! I'm hoping to log onto track on Monday and have all my offers back! (In my dreams! And liverpool, LJMU, chester, uclan and Manchester!
Reply 55
Yeah I know! I'm hoping to log onto track on Monday and have all my offers back! (In my dreams! And liverpool, LJMU, chester, uclan and Manchester!

Oooh we have quite similar choices so good luck with them all. And yes that is what I dream of too :smile: can't wait till track is back up online. Tbh track will go online and offline all the time :/ hmm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oooh we have quite similar choices so good luck with them all. And yes that is what I dream of too :smile: can't wait till track is back up online. Tbh track will go online and offline all the time :/ hmm

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes we do! i have an offer from John moores, but i want one form liverpool because that will probably be my first choice
yes we do! i have an offer from John moores, but i want one form liverpool because that will probably be my first choice

you can get onto track now! :biggrin:
Reply 58

Same here :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
I have applied for Counselling with Psychotherapy and Psychology, Psychology and Criminology, Forensic Psychology, and Neuropsychology :smile: anyone else applied for any of them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending