The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan Applicants 2014

Applied for Law with Criminology here at UCLan in September 2014. Anyone interested at studying here? :smile:

---
Connect to UCLan here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I am applying for maths!
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
im applying for fine art :smile:
Have any of you seen the campus? Was unable to attend the Open Day? What are they like and the Student Union?
Reply 4
Original post by nataliecsutton
Have any of you seen the campus? Was unable to attend the Open Day? What are they like and the Student Union?

omg u just reminded me there was an open day today!!! but im pretty sure there is one next month so I'm not fretting :smile:. the campus on the internet looks nice hehe
Reply 5
I'm applying for Web design and development and Computer network technology :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by michael12
I'm applying for Web design and development and Computer network technology :smile:

cool :P. what made you pick UCLan?
Original post by maryamzahid
omg u just reminded me there was an open day today!!! but im pretty sure there is one next month so I'm not fretting :smile:. the campus on the internet looks nice hehe

Hi!
You're right - there's is another Open Day on Saturday 30th November! So you've still got another chance to come and see UCLan for yourself. You can register here: http://www.uclan.ac.uk/open_days/index.php
Reply 8
Original post by Ellie @ UCLan
Hi!
You're right - there's is another Open Day on Saturday 30th November! So you've still got another chance to come and see UCLan for yourself. You can register here: http://www.uclan.ac.uk/open_days/index.php

haha thanks! I've registered already now. Really need to see this campus, looks great online :rolleyes:
haha thanks! I've registered already now. Really need to see this campus, looks great online :rolleyes:

Brill! I'm sure you'll have a great time. If you have any questions beforehand then just ask! :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Ellie @ UCLan
Brill! I'm sure you'll have a great time. If you have any questions beforehand then just ask! :smile:

yeah I was wondering, what is the accommodation like? :smile:
yeah I was wondering, what is the accommodation like? :smile:

It depends on what Accommodation you choose really as we have a variety. On the Open Day there is a chance to look round 3 different halls, so I would definitely advise doing that to make your own mind up! :smile:
Reply 12
cool :P. what made you pick UCLan?

I really liked the look of the course :smile:
applied to international hospitality management :3
Applying for Economics :biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by rosie_holliday
applied to international hospitality management :3

Original post by sahabalaganesh
Applying for Economics :biggrin:

oooh sounds interesting, good luck with the applications! :smile:
what was everyones AS results?
Reply 17
applying for FDA Cricket Coaching and Management :wink: !
Reply 18
Original post by Superannie1
what was everyones AS results?

BBBC wbu?
Reply 19
I sent off my application on Wednesday 23rd October for TESOL & Korean and Asia Pacific. When do you think I'm most likely to get an offer? Waiting makes me nervous and I keep telling myself I might get rejected by all my choices

Quick Reply

Latest