The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Met Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Yes I was too first, got a friend that lives there now. The rooms at the Plaza are a lot better (+ cheaper) and newer, the bedrooms are big, a gym is included in the rent which is on-site, plus its only a few steps away from the City Campus buildings. Andddd, it's closer to the city centre and the nightclubs
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Original post by avtrade
Yes I was too first, got a friend that lives there now. The rooms at the Plaza are a lot better (+ cheaper) and newer, bed are big, a gym in included in the rent on-site, plus its only a few steps away from the City Campus buildings. Andddd, it's closer to the city centre and the nightclubs :smile:

Sounds good:smile: are you there already? What are you studying?
Nooo going there in September! Will be starting first year, studying Geography and Landscape Design. Can't wait :biggrin: Wbu?
Original post by avtrade
Nooo going there in September! Will be starting first year, studying Geography and Landscape Design. Can't wait :biggrin: Wbu?

I'll be starting my first year in September too, studying early years and education:smile: cannot wait to leave sixth form, done 3 years and I just want to leave now:smile: how old are you? And what did you study for a levels?
Original post by bethanymaud
I'll be starting my first year in September too, studying early years and education:smile: cannot wait to leave sixth form, done 3 years and I just want to leave now:smile: how old are you? And what did you study for a levels?

Ahh awesome! I'm already at Uni studying Economics doing my first year, but want to change courses so have to start again. I can imagine, the wait will be worth it! I'm 19 and studied Biology, Chemistry, Geography and Economics at college. Guessing you're a similar age, what are you studying?
Original post by JarradH
How anybody can even afford Carnegie Village is beyond me :s So far I'll be living on £35 per week after my rent is paid!

You should feel lucky you have money left over, I had to take a year out to work just so I can afford the rent haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 166
Hey guys, is anybody starting fashion in September? I could do with making a friend haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Napkr
Hey guys, is anybody starting fashion in September? I could do with making a friend haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, are you studying at the broadcasting place? I'm doing fine art but a lot of the creative courses are there so if you are we might see eachother around :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone applied to childhood studies? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 169
I think so, i think that it's all in the same building, they said at my interview that it is getting all refurbished inside :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kirstymarie_
Anyone applied to childhood studies? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have:smile:
Original post by bethanymaud
I have:smile:

Woo at least I'll know someone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DylanWard94
I was doing Physical Education but I changed it to PE & Outdoor Ed. What about you?

Hey, I'm doing this course too!
Are you moving into student accommodation, if so which one? I can't decide!
Original post by GeorginaFaye
Hey, I'm doing this course too!
Are you moving into student accommodation, if so which one? I can't decide!

I'm doing that course too! I've picked kirkstall to stay in :-) x
Guys, apparently Leeds Met is changing there name to Leeds Beckett, what do you think about that?
Anybody studying computing in September 2014?
Anybody ever gotten in with lower ucas pts needed?

I ask this cause I'm doing BTEC Diploma and HSLA (Diploma only 2 A levels, so I'd need top grades which I know I haven't got)
I'll be around 20-50 pts or so off needing the UCAS pts for my course, will they instantly decline me?
Reply 177
Anyone know what the Design Product course is like there? Is it good?
Hiya! Is anyone doing dietetics? We seem to be a rare breed! I've only managed to find a couple of people so far :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 179
Original post by hgielrac
Ahhh sounds good! I'm doing sports physical education and health (: have you applied for accommodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I'm on this course now going into second year, any questions just ask :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending