The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU Applicants 2014

Applied here to study Law and Criminal Justice for 2014. Anyone else thinking of applying here next year? if so, what course? :smile:
---
Connect to LJMU here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

heeeey im thinking of studying forensic psychology and criminal justice studies. will you be attending the opening day on the 30th of this month ?x
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by NatashaDsimpson
heeeey im thinking of studying forensic psychology and criminal justice studies. will you be attending the opening day on the 30th of this month ?x

there's one this month? I'm attending the 2nd November one but I might change it :smile:
yeah there is one just look and the website and apply to go they send you a book of events and stuff i cant wait too go :smile:x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I am applying to do a Zoology sandwich year for 2014 entry. I am also going to to the 30th of October open day :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Becca2014
I am applying to do a Zoology sandwich year for 2014 entry. I am also going to to the 30th of October open day :smile:

might go on the 30th but I registered for 2nd November. could potentially change my mind on the days. really need to visit the university :smile:
Reply 6
Has anyone received an offer from liverpool john moores yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by georgiaaac
Has anyone received an offer from liverpool john moores yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha my application is ready but the reference needs attaching :/ so no haha. the university is really nice. what course you applied for?
Reply 8
Hey guys I'm a first year at LJMU and doing criminal justice atm, if anyone has any questions feel free to inbox me!! :smile:
loool you lot have sent off your applications ? wow i haven't even started my personal statement omg i think im gonna die and who's going on the 30th ....
Reply 10
Original post by NatashaDsimpson
loool you lot have sent off your applications ? wow i haven't even started my personal statement omg i think im gonna die and who's going on the 30th ....

think I was meant to go on the 2nd November one but I might just go on the 30th. Its a pretty nice place though the campus is everywhere -_-. haha :rolleyes:
Reply 11
Just received my offer from them!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Just received my offer from them!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

CONGRATS. :smile: what did u apply for?
Reply 13
Reply 14

Seriously well done :smile: ! Any other offers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Not yet noooo only sent my application off 3 days ago soo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Not yet noooo only sent my application off 3 days ago soo

Posted from TSR Mobile

aaah well good luck :smile: you have a first choice or something? and I haven't even sent mine off yet! school is taking ages to write the reference. :/
Reply 17
First choice is Northumbria

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
First choice is Northumbria

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooooh that's in Newcastle right? ace. I know a couple of people who want to go there. Its a nice place and city is quite lively. Good Luck :smile:
Original post by maryamzahid
think I was meant to go on the 2nd November one but I might just go on the 30th. Its a pretty nice place though the campus is everywhere -_-. haha :rolleyes:

ahahah no way well when i looke at the building i was menta be going too its not near any of the others well at least i dont think :/ uuuurgh thats just my luck im well away from people ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply