The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Management Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Blackfyre
No, I didn't receive anything yet. I have a very bad feeling about this but congratulations to you.

Heya, don't be upset. You might get one on Monday, who knows? Hope you get one soon.. And thank you! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Zebra 109
I see , it seems that the 7 week email is going out to applicants who applied post october

ahh right let me know if you get a response!
Reply 62
I received the 5 week email almost 7 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything back. Should I be worried?
Reply 63
Original post by Cohenct
I received the 5 week email almost 7 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything back. Should I be worried?

Received it 6 weeks ago
Are you international?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Original post by season1209
I am applying to both the management and economics and mathematics courses in lse. Would it be fine to have 1/3 maths, 1/3 management and 1/3 economics on my personal statement? Management is anyways linked to economics.

any replies appreciated!

i did the same !
Reply 65
New to TSR.

Applied for management at LSE (obviously) and I received my five week email exactly 8 weeks ago now :/

I applied on October 2nd and the email came on October 11th. Don't know what's taking LSE so long, I'm glad that they're not my first choice uni otherwise I'd be going nuts!

Also the guy who emailed me said I should email him if I have any queries so I was thinking about emailing him asking him if there is any further news on my application. Anyone think it's worth a shot?

So slack from LSE!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 66
Got an offer! Aab! So happy! Yyessss
Reply 67
Original post by hieuluu

May i ask when did u apply xd congratz!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Original post by hieuluu

Congratulations!!! Well done:clap2:
Reply 69
Any home students with offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Just got the strongest in admissions cycle email

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james8821
Just got the strongest in admissions cycle email

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats man, that's a positive step forward. :biggrin: When did you apply and how many weeks into your 5 week email were you?
Reply 72
I have really good grades, but in my personal statement, I mainly talked about Economics as I've never had Management before and only applied for straight management at LSE & UCL... Do you guys think I have a realistic chance of getting in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Original post by cassiusclaymore
Congrats man, that's a positive step forward. :biggrin: When did you apply and how many weeks into your 5 week email were you?

I got this email exactly a week after my 5 weeks ended so essentially the 6th week
How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james8821
I got this email exactly a week after my 5 weeks ended so essentially the 6th week
How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Today's the 4th week since I received the 5 week email, no news as of yet. Just going to have to remain patient as I can't see them giving me a decision any time soon
Reply 75
Original post by cassiusclaymore
Today's the 4th week since I received the 5 week email, no news as of yet. Just going to have to remain patient as I can't see them giving me a decision any time soon

Don't worry! Just keep being patient I wasn't expecting anything at all and I got an offer just before my 4th week :smile: hang in there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Hi!

Is it true that, depending on when you apply, you have less chances to be accepted?
Some people told me it's not, but now I am worried that all the places have been taken.. Please tell me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Hope lse could me on time this time 5 week deadline comes this fri... So worried

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone also apply for Management Science at UCL? :smile:
Reply 79
Original post by christine xuan
Anyone also apply for Management Science at UCL? :smile:

yeah, I did :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest