The Student Room Group

Must let this guy go but i can't?

I had feelings for this guy 2 years ago and now he's been playing with my feeling ever since. All I have to do is look at him and feelings come back so quickly. I'm going to be leaving the school next september but I just want to get over him... How do I do that?
Reply 1
Pretty much the only thing you can do, ignore him. And whenever you see him and the feelings flare up again, try to either move elsewhere where you won't see him or just try your hardest to push it out of your head an continue with whatever you were doing. If all you want to do is get over him, the best thing you can do is not put yourself in a situation where he's always there.
Original post by Anonymous
I had feelings for this guy 2 years ago and now he's been playing with my feeling ever since. All I have to do is look at him and feelings come back so quickly. I'm going to be leaving the school next september but I just want to get over him... How do I do that?

Stop talking to him, try not to think about him or keep up with what he's doing (remove on social networking sites)

It'll help if you don't have to see him around anymore
Reply 3
Original post by ThoughtIsFree
Stop talking to him, try not to think about him or keep up with what he's doing (remove on social networking sites)

It'll help if you don't have to see him around anymore

We have so many classes together!
It's really annoying when anon comments take ages to be seen xD
Original post by Anonymous
We have so many classes together!

Hmm that's difficult, sorry it's just gonna take a while to get over him. Maybe try and focus on your work or start talking to other guys?? Anything that'll distract you from him :tongue: I've had a crush on people in my lesson before and feelings didn't totally go away, but as long as you're not like totally infatuated with him you should be able to make it till September, good luck haha
If your leaving school then just make yourself see some sense to get OVER him: you won't be seeing him anymore :yy: !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending