The Student Room Group

Will my application still be considered?

Hello,
I might be stressing over nothing, but even then I just want to confirm something with you guys about whether my application will still be considered. Anyway, as most of you know, all med/dentistry/Oxbridge applications had to be sent off by October 15th. My medicine application was sent off to UCAS on October 15th at around 3pm by my school. However the problem is that while I received acknowledgement of my application from one medical school that they received my application on the 15th, the other two emailed me on the 16th saying they received it, along with Cardiff saying 'I can confirm that we have received your application, from UCAS on 16/Oct/2013'. Since this is after the deadline, will I still be considered or is that just the deadline it has to reach UCAS by? :confused: :s-smilie:
Original post by solitarysniper
Hello,
I might be stressing over nothing, but even then I just want to confirm something with you guys about whether my application will still be considered. Anyway, as most of you know, all med/dentistry/Oxbridge applications had to be sent off by October 15th. My medicine application was sent off to UCAS on October 15th at around 3pm by my school. However the problem is that while I received acknowledgement of my application from one medical school that they received my application on the 15th, the other two emailed me on the 16th saying they received it, along with Cardiff saying 'I can confirm that we have received your application, from UCAS on 16/Oct/2013'. Since this is after the deadline, will I still be considered or is that just the deadline it has to reach UCAS by? :confused: :s-smilie:

The Ucas deadline, which your application met, as you can see from the first email.
Reply 2
Okay cheers, that's calmed me down quite a lot!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending