However due to some unforeseen circumstances I'm doing 2 A2s and 2ASs

I'm predicted A*A*a

I'm applying to

Queen Mary
Kings college
SOAS
Royal holloway
UCL

I don't really mind taking three years, but do you think I could stand a chance?

Thanks in advance :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
A*A*a - is 340 UCAS Points, which is roughly the same as BBBc, so I would personally say that SOAS you may have a chance with.
Reply 2
They are respectable unis, which means that they are likely to want 3 full A levels. Perhaps you could check their entry requirements but I doubt they'd accept 2 A2s and 2 ASs regardless of your high predicted grades. My advice would be to complete the 2 ASs next year to stand a chance of being given an offer from them.
I'm inclined to agree with Frank. I'd certainly suggest you call all of them before putting in an application. English is so competitive that they have no need to be kind or make concessions.
No. The requirements will be XXX Ucas points from 3 Alevels.

You won't have 3 A levels.
Original post by angrydanmarin
No. The requirements will be XXX Ucas points from 3 Alevels.

You won't have 3 A levels.

It's going to be grades, not points, from those universities, but I agree that it will be 3 A2s.
Reply 6
I did talk to the people at SOAS and they told me that they would be inclined to look over the 3 A level rule if I managed to get those grades and considering that I am predicted these grades in English Lit and Psychology, I think it might be ok... :s-smilie:
Original post by reminiscers
I did talk to the people at SOAS and they told me that they would be inclined to look over the 3 A level rule if I managed to get those grades and considering that I am predicted these grades in English Lit and Psychology, I think it might be ok... :s-smilie:

Well, in that case, you've answered your own question and none of us can know better than the people you've spoken to on the phone. Call the others up.
Reply 8
Is it not possible to drop one AS and do a full A2 this year, then go through clearing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending